[2.2 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

So they nerfed the belt or what? 0.2% life leech is so small it might as well not even be there, or am I wrong?
If you think about the damage you do later on, it's quite a lot. Even .2% of that is a lot. .2% of 10k is 20. Throw that in with all your others and it adds up quick.
Why did you go for the 'Totem Life and Resistance' instead of 'Totem Attack, Cast Speed and Damage'? :)
If you use The Consuming Dark can you drop fire penetration from links or how does that work?
"
Doctavice wrote:
If you use The Consuming Dark can you drop fire penetration from links or how does that work?

If u got 100% chaos
Yeah im currently using

Which allows me to either have 3 totems or 2 totems and chip in some dps myself im only level 60 atm so im not sure how it will work out at a higher level but atm in act2 merciless its very solid.I might switch later to a pure fire build as i have some good fire items but its hard once you have used 3 totems to go back to 2.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
I assume if you have empower, empower replaces Iron Will in a 6link setup?
How is the row for wands to choose?

- adds +x Damage
- increase +x% Spell damage
- increase +x% cast speed

?

I choosed a +10% spell damage node and got about 400dps per totem.

I know, from other builds, that flat damage (fire would be the best) gives huge damage increase.
I don´t have items with only one status from above to test it by my own. :(
Last edited by the_Arkain on Sep 13, 2015, 3:04:43 PM
Just a PSA, if you're having Dex issues, Fluid Motion Jewel could be very useful. You will have to find another socket to put in Clear Mind though, which shouldn't be difficult (I am playing this with a Scion, so minor variations and I can grab the Socket at the Scion start.

In this spot, with the Jewel, I get +79 Dex all together.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Sep 13, 2015, 10:20:04 PM
"
lespretend wrote:
If you think about the damage you do later on, it's quite a lot. Even .2% of that is a lot. .2% of 10k is 20. Throw that in with all your others and it adds up quick.

20 life per second doesnt sound litke a whole lot... I mean its better than nothing, but .. :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info