[2.0] Angryaa's beginner's guide to Ball Lightning Shadow.

"
Honebuto wrote:
"
Xetaxheb wrote:
The passive tree site is down?

Yes, poedb.tw site is down. but you can see the passive tree in angryaa's video.

The tree in the video is only from what i can see until Cruel. Does anyone have the end game tree to share please
ign: Kza_Taza
is this original tree? 'cos it's quite offensive
"
Angryafrican wrote:
Bandits: Help Alira for the cast speed in Cruel and kill all bandits in Merciless for the extra skillpoint.

I killed Alira in Cruel before i read this. its a big problem or not? Or I just have to help Alira on Merciless and everything will be the same?
Last edited by adegodx on Aug 11, 2015, 8:44:11 AM
Can someone answer me please? I play this game for the first time this is my first character
Last edited by adegodx on Aug 11, 2015, 6:15:13 PM
No don't worry, it is not a big issue.
and on Merciless ill kill alira or help her?
If you are planning on one of your support gems being Power Charge on Crit, help her. If you aren't take the skill point.
@Angryafrican could you do some gear stat priorization? its so hard for me to know when im totally new in the game, I know you said go life+es+crit but its not that easy. ill give you an example so u know what I mean:
Helm: Life | Armor & Evasion | Ele Res | Int or Dex
Chest: Life | Armor & Evasion | Ele Res | Int or Dex
Gloves: Attack Speed | Damage | Life | Armor & Evasion | Ele Res
Boots: Life | Movement Speed | Armor & Evasion | Ele Res
Belt: Weapon Elemental Damage | Life | Armour | Ele Res
Rings: Damage | Life | Armor & Evasion | Mana/Mana Regen | Ele Res | Int or Dex
Amulet: Damage | Life | Mana/Mana Regen | Armor & Evasion | Ele Res | Int or Dex
(copied from another guide)

Im at level 75 and this is my gear. I think my damage is good but I think that I dont have enough defense
Last edited by adegodx on Aug 14, 2015, 9:21:46 PM
Thanks for the build, and thanks for fixing the broken tree!
I think the tree at the leveling part are broken again... :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info