[2.0] Angryaa's beginner's guide to Ball Lightning Shadow.

guys I was running inc aoe and people told me that slower projectiles was a lot better.
several said inc aoe doesn't work with ball lightning..

whats the facts on this, I am confused.

only level 52 but slower feels stronger...yea like I know LOL
I don't use inc AOE gem at all. I couldn't tell if it works or not. I can imagine that slower projectiles is a huge damage buff, but I see a problem in fast moving enemies. Already now without slower projectives I have problems in maps to hit fast enemies with my lightning balls, cause some enmies are moving too quick. With the slower projectile the ball would be even slower as he already is. I don't but looks a bit dangerous for me in maps.
hi, I am trying this build atm and got a question.
How can I run wrath,HoT and discipline? With the unique jewel and the other nodes Icount 18% reduced reserv.

But all 3 auras need 110% of my mana.

"
Seijen wrote:
hi, I am trying this build atm and got a question.
How can I run wrath,HoT and discipline? With the unique jewel and the other nodes Icount 18% reduced reserv.

But all 3 auras need 110% of my mana.

You should only be able to run two efficiently, unless you ran something with Blood Magic off the health globe (not recommended). At level 81 I am (still) using Wrath and Herald of Thunder, with Flame Golem for additional buff.

As suggested previously in this thread I took Projectile Damage / Sniper node close to the start of the Shadow tree for a nice damage buff. These nodes weren't taken in the original build, I subbed them for Aura / Charisma nodes.

What are people's thoughts on this as a main hand? I've been using it for a while, I lose DPS from lack of spell damage/cast speed but the mods are quite nice, I enjoy having culling and the energy shield buff isn't too bad.

small question about the build. why don't you take a Power charge in MErciless instead of skill point?
"
Smoojoe wrote:
small question about the build. why don't you take a Power charge in MErciless instead of skill point?

I could be wrong on this, but from the friends I play with, the biggest issue with taking a charge is that you can easily get a charge count from your passive tree, depending on the build. So by getting the skill point, you get a lot more flexibility, then a 4th consecutive charge.
Did anyone try out sire of shards with this build?
Hi, could you refresh the passive tree links i can't open it for couple days?
The passive tree site is down?
just can't open e.g. http://goo.gl/uQV73J

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info