(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Damage, come to me

"
Wayn091 wrote:
Hey man, double check your Gems and Links, it doesn't look like anything is updated! Correct me if I'm wrong :)

I updated the aura setup to suggest haste - hatred over herald of ash and speccing into sovereignty and champion of the cause.
LightyGaming.com
"
dbush2765 wrote:
Absolutely loving the build so far. Couple questions, though.

You made a change to not run Hatred/Herald/Haste. Are the points saved enough to make up for the DPS loss of not running Herald of Ash anymore? I'm currently running the old setup with the jewel to make up for no Enlighten, but if my damage will overall be higher without that investment, I'll make the respec.

Also, I was able to get 5L a Daresso's Defiance. Since I'm using this for my chest piece, would it be worth dropping a jewel socket to pick up an Endurance Charge +1 node? I already have the +1 from helping Oak, giving me four total. Wondering if a socket is worth losing to go to five, or even going further and losing two sockets to get six. What are your thoughts on this?

yes you save overall 10-14 points ( depending on how you value points ). Damage overall wont be your problem later on, survivability is.since your using daresso's defiance you could run more endurance charges but you loose them pretty quickly so its a mixed bag. personally i would not run more than 3 charges as you loose them when hit.
LightyGaming.com
"
Scyo wrote:
Yo, great guide buddy, helped me a lot.

Question: I got lucky and a BoR dropped for me. The damage boost is massive, sadly it disables my Daresso's Defiance. I don't know, is there anything against using the BoR, or should I go with another setup? You didn't list the helmet as a useful unique.

Also, what about Facebreakers instead of

?

Cheers

Bor is 100% fine for cyclone and potentially better in a newer league, there is an option build i have in the "potential build projects" section that outlines a staff block build using bor. Block aside bor is good, pretty good. Running bor and kaoms primacy would work fine and the blind doesn't hurt, the main downside is not being able to run kaoms heart later on, so down the road swap in a tri res rare helm or devoto's devotion and run kaoms heart.
LightyGaming.com
"
tyvar1 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
Check the updates section, stuff has change, mainly passive trees.

Thank you so much :D
Will definitely try the new skill tree and gem setup.

LightyGaming.com
"
DarthCidious wrote:
Your gem setup still suggest the HoA and double aura build while the text above it says you should run haste and hatred only. What other gems would you suggest using / whats your current setup?
i spend quite a fortune already in corrupting enlighten 2s cuz i cant stand the leveling :D

After weeks of testing [ Hatred - haste ] is better then speccing the 10-14 points for double aura clusters and enlighten/Conqueror's Efficiency. Overall the 2 50% auras and running secondary shit off bloodmagic support is alot better. RIP your enlightens
LightyGaming.com
"
blastarus wrote:
So i started experimenting with jewels. Bought these jewels for 1-5 chaos each:

Each of these gives me between 1k-1.5k tooltip DPS, which is quite nice. Took about 5 passive points to get those 3 jewel slots.

I also dumped haste. The dex requirement is just too high to justify it imho. Trying to decide what i gonna use besdies hatred+HOA.

Nice jewels, the 3rd one is maybe exalt worthy imo. If you dont wanna run haste herald of thunder/ice or AA are about the only options. Chilled ground or damage is basically it, or you can keep the mana and toss ele prolif or burning onto herald of ash for added effect.
LightyGaming.com
so your current suggestion would be runnig 1 4 link with hatred haste curse on hit and punishment, another 4 link with stun endurance charge on stun bloodmagic and leap, a 6 link weapon, kaoms heart and a 4 link with bloodmagic inc duration bloodrage and phase run?
Last edited by DarthCidious on Jul 22, 2015, 10:23:52 PM
"
tyvar1 wrote:
Is it really necessary to use the Secondary Setup even if you don't have Kaoms yet? Don't want to spend to much currency for another linked item :)

Also is it better to use Fluid Motion/Brute Force Jewel’s than get out stats req from gear?

Yeah its not required at all to make a second 6l, its just if you have one toss in some shit. Fluid motion or brute force will cost 2 passives for the best locations, normal to reach a 30dex/int node its 1-2 points, both fluid/brute will grant 90-100 int/dex so you get alot more states for possibly 1 more passive. it really comes down to how little attributes you have on gear.
LightyGaming.com
"
blingi wrote:
Is it better to take the 8% attack speed or the physical damage in Cruel?
The guide just says take any of them but has nobody done any math regarding which is better?

8% attack speed is better and valued higher, some people ask which is better then just get the physical damage because "reasons". I added it because the difference is negligible but attack speed @8% per point is definitively better.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info