(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

any tips what to spend your chance orbs on for this build in a new league?
Hey I am not sure how to check the 180+ pages here, but is there a discussion on where you get dex/int from? I am going maurader and having a hell of a time trying to get any dex or int. Running a carnage heart now, and still don't feel starved.
"
gundorf wrote:
Hey I am not sure how to check the 180+ pages here, but is there a discussion on where you get dex/int from? I am going maurader and having a hell of a time trying to get any dex or int. Running a carnage heart now, and still don't feel starved.

Mostly from Jewelry but under the "jewel" section you can use the 2 unique jewels brute force solution and fluid motion to help out.
LightyGaming.com
"
shrinkmaster wrote:
any tips what to spend your chance orbs on for this build in a new league?

I guess Desert Brigandine for lightning coil but your better off chancing stuff like judgment staff, prophecy wand and oculist vestment then selling the unique if you get it.
LightyGaming.com
"
gundorf wrote:

In addition to Lighty's response, you can also easily pick up a couple extra Dex/Int nodes scattered around the tree, and respec out of them later when your gear catches up. In particular the +30 to each on the way from Resolute Technique towards Sanctity.
Hey, could you please show the marauder skill tree (Axe, Hardcore) using mana?
I can't figure out how to combine "Basic Tree Framework" with "Marauder - Axe (Hardcore)"
Last edited by idlewarhero on Dec 17, 2015, 7:11:23 AM
Lighty, love Love LOVE the build. Thanks so much. The Tree is so concise; nothing is wasted.

My wife and I are both doing the Axe Variant. She's since opted out of the Blood Magic keystone and is instead running the Blood Magic gem for both Leap Slam and Cyclone. The build is much stronger as a result, especially with having mana almost exclusively dedicated to your auras. And now, curses combined with the possibilities of Blasphemy...drool

My question is this, we both have an identical build, the same items, except for a few variants. She has a 5L Daresso's which works well, better than Belly we feel, but the biggest difference of all is that I have a corrupted Blood Dance with +1 Frenzy. I love it. I can't see playing this build without it --- but you don't have it mentioned anywhere. I'm wondering why!!!
I'm very pleased to have found your guide. The Cyclone build I've been following hasn't been updated to 2.1 yet. Your skill tree is slightly different so I'm eager to start fresh again in Talisman. Thank you for your very thorough guide!
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Rocksteadee wrote:
Loving the build so far, finally got a couple more 4 links last night and was able to set up the two cwdt setups and it definitely FEELS more fun to play with stuff proc'ing all the time haha.
Couple questions:
1. You say in the introduction that this is a fast moving build but whenever I'm using cyclone and out of quicksilver flask it seems so slow moving. I don't have any ms on any of my gear though, so is that all that I'm missing or is there something else?

2. Is the elreon jewelry only for the mana using version or are they also recommended when using blood magic?

3. Hopefully going to be getting a Kaom's tonight, just wondering what I should expect to spend to 5 link and socket with the right colors, as I'm pretty poor? (Also loving how this build is almost all red sockets needed and using str gear)

Again loving the build and great guide!

"
Ravenshield11 wrote:
1. You really need Devoto's Helmet AND 30% boots to get rid of that feel. Not even 25% boots + Devoto helmet is really enough.

2. Totally useless.

3. better GGRRR, for survivability. Cyclone, faster attacks, lgoh, melee fortify. Youll get that combo in max 100 chromes, probably in 10.

"
Archimtiros wrote:
Everyone has their own preference, but I generally run double quicksilver until I start picking up unique flasks. This allows me to cycle between them with very little downtime on the speed boost.

Having a quick silver flask helps alot for the movement speed issue and lends to the feel of clearing quickly. A flask such as this is the best imo for what were trying to accomplish

Elreon jewelry are now "useless" for cyclone leveling now that melee attack skills dont change mana cost from lv 1 onward. It will be removed from the guide with my 2.1 Cyclone video update Tomorrow (12/16/2015)

When you purchase your Kaoms and try to socket it, dont stop at 5 socket. You always want to 6 socket before attempting to 5 link because contrary to popular belief, 6 links do happen. Prepare to spend roughly 300 jews to 6 socket and 250-350 fuse to 5 link.

To add to this, +charges is a decent alternative to the Increased Charge Recovery IMO. Additionally, I always feel slow on my Cyclone builds until I get Devoto's Devotion.

With this setup on Talisman I already feel incredibly speedy, and Quicksilver is rarely ever down:

The flask with the mods that Lighty posted is the best, though. I just don't like to spend that many alts this early in the league trying to get everything perfect :P
"
gundorf wrote:

bought this amulet for 1chaos (talisman)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info