Wild strike and EE

EE would require a lot of sacrifice to make it viable, you'd have to make sure none of your gear has any flat elemental damage and you can't use any damage auras, otherwise you're very likely to hit with all 3 elements at once and gimp yourself with EE, more trouble than it's worth.

I'm really enjoying this skill, it's worth noting the AoE of the ice waves/explosion grows along with the arc chains as the skill levels.

I'm currently level 56 and have had no trouble clearing packs of any size with multistrike, it really comes down to the amount of damage you deal.

I see this skill as superior to static/molten strike mostly in that the first and second part of the skill are both instant, the arcs are also very useful at clearing out stragglers that you'd otherwise chase down.

My current plan is to go crit towards endgame and use:
WS + Multi + WED + Phys to lightning + Melee Phys + FA/LMP for easier maps, dual wielding Catalysts.
Dual curse Warlords + Assassin's mark on HoT.

This is the planned endgame tree:
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Jul 14, 2015, 1:17:47 PM
Hello Wild Strike Fans,

I can recommend the following Support Gems for Wild Strike crit Build:

Wildstrike + Weapon Elemental Damage + Increased Critical Strikes + Increased Critical Damage + Multistrike + Life Leech

Since Melee Physical Damage does not support the Elemental Damage, I think it is really bad.
"
WhiteyChan wrote:
Since Melee Physical Damage does not support the Elemental Damage, I think it is really bad.

It does affect converted damage, you probably meant it mostly doesn't support secondary effects.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I don't see any problem to support that skill, it's just like molten strike or lightning strike:

Faster attack, multistrike, added fire damage, wed, whatever (crit chance, multi, pcoc, ll, etc).

Added fire is based on the whole damage before conversion, and it doesn't have melee or projectile tag. And it synergies with wed. It's a very good support here.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Aug 2, 2015, 6:10:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info