getting destroyed in LLD

Cyclone doesn't require anything above 4link.

Use ~100% Quill rain with blink+roa+fproj and clear traps with roa and jump in with blink. Kill anything u land on in 1s with items worth 10c.

To be honest only the better "normal" chars can compete against something like that if the FB is played really well.

In that sense the FB is a really good choice if you want wreck some more experienced lld players with a very minimal investment.
Last edited by lapiz on Jul 6, 2015, 5:26:48 PM
I'd love to compete in LLD but I'm matched against people who are rich and obviously invested a lot in their LLD gear. I've seen people with corrupted Maligaro's with curse on hit level 12 temporal chains, 6L armor, rare weapons with incredible mods for level 28, all +20 gems etc.

Sure looks like LLD is a contest of gear, not skill. Some of these low levels have better gear than characters of mine 20 levels higher.

Isn't equipping your low level character with gear that almost rivals the expense of endgame gear defeating the purpose of LLD PvP?

Should we maybe have a new type of season with new PvP only characters? Give us prechosen gear, a list of gems to choose from (literally every gem usable at level 28), and a blank skill tree. It would be our gem choices and skill trees that compete, not our standard league wealth.

And what's with never, ever finding 3v3 for the dailies? Low level or open, it doesn't matter. Nobody queues and nobody responds in chat that they want to do it.
Last edited by MrSparkle001 on Jul 6, 2015, 10:12:39 PM
I played d2 back in the day and I knew full well that even with elite gear I would be out-geared and outclassed ine a PVE game like this. That's why from the very first time I started LLDing on POE I was determined to get the best gear available. A year and a half later I'm still allocating better gear for my first LLDer I started. It takes time and investment, this type of game isn't like counter strike where you can learn to aim and click fast and you win.
LLD should be about your tree, skill gem choice and general skill, not about farming for gear. It should not take time and investment. That's for open.

That's why I'd like a new type of season.
Last edited by MrSparkle001 on Jul 8, 2015, 12:42:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info