Normal, Cruel, Merciless Difficulty Change

How about a slider in the options menu that allows players to increase life and damage (independently) of monsters globally. That way more experienced players could challenge themselves from the very beginning of the game and less experienced players could still have easier content to cut their teeth on.

What if every battle through the entire game could be a life and death risk instead of another click on the way to maps?
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery

What?

They introduce Act 4, more areas more quest, higher level requirements and I still have to complete the game 3 times????

From what I read i figured they removed merciless, since Act 4 normal you are alrdy like level 40 or higher.

So with the new act I have to complete even more boring story stuff repeatedly?

Wow this totally kills the new leagues for me, im definitly not goin through the story AGAIN for 3 times... fuck this shit srsly!
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
"
KalHirol wrote:
From what I read i figured they removed merciless, since Act 4 normal you are alrdy like level 40 or higher.

They trimmed the length of Act I, and possibly other acts as well.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Doing 3 (4 in 10 days) acts three times per char is boring. I want to see in Poe a difficulty progression act based like this:

Act 1 (piece of cake) as normal
Act 2 (let's rock) as cruel
Act 3 (come get some) as merciless
Act 4 (damn I'm good) as insane (−80% Elemental and Chaos resistance - 20% of level progress as death penality)
Last edited by automater on Jul 5, 2015, 11:00:40 AM
"
automater wrote:
Doing 3 (4 in 10 days) acts three times per char is boring. I want to see in Poe a difficulty progression act based like this:

Act 1 (piece of cake) as normal
Act 2 (let's rock) as cruel
Act 3 (come get some) as merciless
Act 4 (damn I'm good) as insane (−80% Elemental and Chaos resistance - 20% of level progress as death penality)

Would be awesome to have a slider or something.

The harder you play the more exp you get and increases IIQ and IIR.

You would fine most people who know the game will start on a high difficulty and progress faster. The newbies will play normal until they learn, but rushing through 3 levels of difficulty is an old concept that is very out dated.

There are so many awesome ways they can change this.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info