What is your opinion about new globes?

So true, Dan. lol
Also... BEXHEAD - CONFIRMED!
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

Spoiler

"
Xalthotun wrote:
Really sad is, that they answering superquickly, when they're thanking for dotations.

In this topic we can't get answer for question about date for weeks...

:(

We really do appreciate people's support, so it's worth taking some time to thank them.

In contrast, here's what usually happens when I look at this thread:

"Hey, the globe thread is back on the front page of GD. I wonder if there's any new discussion that isn't so awful I'll immediately want to burn the forums to the ground."

"
"
jeż wrote:
So my propose:

health globe - chris wilson head (with his troll smile)
mana globe - chained bex

Why not the opposite? Chained chris wilson, and bex's head?

Im fkn dying >.<
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
Spoiler
"
Xalthotun wrote:
Really sad is, that they answering superquickly, when they're thanking for dotations.

In this topic we can't get answer for question about date for weeks...

:(

We really do appreciate people's support, so it's worth taking some time to thank them.

In contrast, here's what usually happens when I look at this thread:

"Hey, the globe thread is back on the front page of GD. I wonder if there's any new discussion that isn't so awful I'll immediately want to burn the forums to the ground."

"
"
jeż wrote:
So my propose:

health globe - chris wilson head (with his troll smile)
mana globe - chained bex

Why not the opposite? Chained chris wilson, and bex's head?

Does Bex have a troll smile and why was it left out?

And why not something not so hardcore as chains, maybe handcuffs only?

Actually, I have a better idea: handcuffs for SC and chains for HC, yeah baby!

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 13, 2015, 7:22:58 PM
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

What do you expect? By now everything's already been said (over and over again), now people are waiting for GGG to make their move - preferably not in the form of a snide remark.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
holocaustus wrote:
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

What do you expect? By now everything's already been said (over and over again), now people are waiting for GGG to make their move - preferably not in the form of a snide remark.

Frankly, I'd love to see them ban all the negative folks in here. :) Would make the game and the forums a lot less toxic.
"
Shurannei wrote:

Frankly, I'd love to see them ban all the negative folks in here. :) Would make the game and the forums a lot less toxic.

it's not negativity, we want to express our eternal love for the globe girls while ggg removed both, eternals and the girls.

"
Dan_GGG wrote:

you did a mistake and we kindly ask you to correct it. i too feel uncomfortable when i messed things up :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Shurannei wrote:
"
holocaustus wrote:
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

Probably will never happen, as its clear some are in positions where they will likely never be touched. dont need to go far to notice the passive-agressiveness and hostility some have shown in this thread even under the guise of an higher moral ground.
and frankly its bad for bussiness and dont think people should be outright banned for such.
We have probation for that, not that anyone ever learns or everybody that deserves it gets it, but still is there and should be used as a time-out. Banning should be last resort due to something grave.

and wish it was more well-known that you can click the GGG icon to see just GGG answers. it would stop some unnecessary questions.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Sep 14, 2015, 10:24:28 AM
"
vio wrote:
it's not negativity, we want to express our eternal love for the globe girls while ggg removed both, eternals and the girls.

you did a mistake and we kindly ask you to correct it. i too feel uncomfortable when i messed things up :)

o_O Love does blind people. There's been an awful lot of really aggressive comments, a lot of which were directed at GGG and had really unfair accusations.
"
And why not something not so hardcore as chains, maybe handcuffs only?

I mean thats a good idea. If people are complaining about the ladies because of the chains, then why not just bring back the girls without the chains. They can be holding up the globes like Atlas holds up the world.
"
vio wrote:
"
Shurannei wrote:

"
Dan_GGG wrote:

No mistake was made, read what he wrote again.

The Point-------------------------------------------------> Your response.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info