What is your opinion about new globes?

"
vio wrote:
"
Wadjet wrote:
Good guess, but wrong.

when you hand it in you get back the old user interface?

haha
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
when you hand it in you get back the old user interface?

that would be great :D
Aye Aye Captain!
Last edited by jeż on Aug 30, 2015, 5:22:44 AM
bump. cannot let this this thread die. If this thread dies, the terrorists win.
Sadly I think that we will never see our beloved globe girls. We have to use to stupid pussy(sory regarding to new statue enemy - pussy cat "fabulous statue" and boring skull.

New globes make me sad everytime I log into game :P
Aye Aye Captain!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
"
Chris wrote:
We thought it'd be cool to reskin the UI slightly with each major expansion. This is the first such change - updating the very old HUD to the recent KaruiStone theme we're using elsewhere in The Awakening.

Oh well, my guesses where a bit off then. But I'm sorry to say, I really don't like the new UI skin, can you please consider giving us an option or MTX so that we can change it. Or is it something I just have to adapt to? It makes me sad to see the ladies go if that's the case.

Edit: Thanks for clarification.

I talked to the art team about it. It's something that they want to do in future and will try to find the time to do the necessary coding/art. They don't have any exact plans or dates for it yet.

Dear Bex, could you give us any dates now? Time passes so quiclky, weeks after weeks, and we still have no news about reskining.
"
Xalthotun wrote:
Dear Bex, could you give us any dates now? Time passes so quiclky, weeks after weeks, and we still have no news about reskining.

Did that guy just ask Bex for a date? o_O
Yes, I think he did.

Will he get his date?
Will Bex turn him down?
Suspense...
@Bex we waiting for your response :D will You date him? ;)
Aye Aye Captain!
Gief back old globes!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
"
Chris wrote:
We thought it'd be cool to reskin the UI slightly with each major expansion. This is the first such change - updating the very old HUD to the recent KaruiStone theme we're using elsewhere in The Awakening.

Oh well, my guesses where a bit off then. But I'm sorry to say, I really don't like the new UI skin, can you please consider giving us an option or MTX so that we can change it. Or is it something I just have to adapt to? It makes me sad to see the ladies go if that's the case.

Edit: Thanks for clarification.

I talked to the art team about it. It's something that they want to do in future and will try to find the time to do the necessary coding/art. They don't have any exact plans or dates for it yet.

Does the art team code? Cause the chain girl art is done, no? It just needs to be reimplemented as a player option.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
They need to code in a new section in the options to implement a "Choose GUI" thing I'm guessing.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info