What is your opinion about new globes?

If people hadn't gotten so bent out of shape about this I wouldn't have even realized anything changed. I still can't mentally picture whatever the difference is.
"
"
Lyyti wrote:
For those of you who agree that forcing this change on us was a bad idea, remember that GGG is a business. For sure, bring up your concerns here on the forums to let GGG know how you feel about the issue, but also remember that ultimately, no voice is louder than money when dealing with a business.

Don't spend money on the game if you don't like the direction that it has taken. A business - any business (other than a monopoly) - must respect the goodwill of it's paying customers if they hope to remain profitable. There are too many other viable options game-wise out there for us to spend our money on for us to put up with a flawed product.

Now, if GGG fixes their mistake(s), and you like everything about the game again, then show your appreciation both here on the forums and in the cash shop. Money talks, make yourself heard.

Good point. I just upgraded to the Axiom Supporter Pack to show my support for the updated UI. Thanks GGG!

Nobody wants to take new globes from you, Dear AcrylicHercules. But now you supported company not for new globes, but for removing old ones, knowing well, that it will annoy some people. You've just did this to spite people, who wants old globes back. I perceive it as a toxic behaviour.

I have a feeling, that I must to make myself clear. I'm very happy, because you've supported one of my favourite games. I'm doing it too, and I will in a future. But I don't like your reason.

What is the difference between people who wants old globes back, and those, who wanted them to be removed? From my point of view, old-globes-likers DON'T WANT TO REMOVE NEW ONES. They (and me among them) wants choice.

I don't like sweeties, but I'm not fighting for worldwide sweetie ban!
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
Good point. I just upgraded to the Axiom Supporter Pack to show my support for the updated UI. Thanks GGG!

Thanks for your support, AcrylicHercules!

So you acknowledge people who throw money at you but not criticism, how strange.
"
So you acknowledge people who throw money at you but not criticism, how strange.

Let's be honest here, people have decided to lynch GGG about the change, and nothing they could possibly do would get them out of this mess.
+ Get back to the old UI? "You backpedaled to a bunch of whiners."
+ Keep the change? "You are lackeys of the SJW lobby."
+ Try to explain why you make the change? "You're a bunch of liars."
+ Show proofs of your honesty? "Those are forged."
+ Leave the subject alone? "You refuse to acknowledge criticism."
"
"

Let's be honest here, people have decided to lynch GGG about the change, and nothing they could possibly do would get them out of this mess.
+ Get back to the old UI? "You backpedaled to a bunch of whiners."
+ Keep the change? "You are lackeys of the SJW lobby."
+ Try to explain why you make the change? "You're a bunch of liars."
+ Show proofs of your honesty? "Those are forged."
+ Leave the subject alone? "You refuse to acknowledge criticism."

+ Give choice of UI to users?
"
Xalthotun wrote:
+ Give choice of UI to users?

Which they have stated they'd like to do. People are still complaining.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
"
Chris wrote:
We thought it'd be cool to reskin the UI slightly with each major expansion. This is the first such change - updating the very old HUD to the recent KaruiStone theme we're using elsewhere in The Awakening.

Oh well, my guesses where a bit off then. But I'm sorry to say, I really don't like the new UI skin, can you please consider giving us an option or MTX so that we can change it. Or is it something I just have to adapt to? It makes me sad to see the ladies go if that's the case.

Edit: Thanks for clarification.

I talked to the art team about it. It's something that they want to do in future and will try to find the time to do the necessary coding/art. They don't have any exact plans or dates for it yet.

You're right, Dear MrTremere. Thank you for your effort. I found post about it. That really makes me happy, I will gladly wait.

Dear GGG, I understand, that after 2.0 relase you have lot of urgent issues to deal with, but please, keep us informed, what's happening in this area - it will be very nice.
Last edited by Xalthotun on Jul 13, 2015, 5:33:38 AM
"
viperesque wrote:
I would never have noticed that there were statues on the orbs if it wasn't for forum threads. Doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

I never noticed till I bothered to actually look.Too busy with the action.
Last edited by Kavlor on Jul 13, 2015, 5:48:59 AM
I don't even know what these globes are that y'all are talking about...
There can only be one Oatmeal.
"

Most people would say that was rational, rather than strange, given they're, y'know, running a business that makes money.

"
Which they have stated they'd like to do. People are still complaining.

Yep - they made a perfectly sensible change, which most players won't and haven't noticed, and want to do the sensible thing and allow more options in future, but people would rather rage and flip tables than say "Oh, hey, cool, I'm an adult so I'm capable of being patient and waiting for the minor aesthetic option which does not affect my gameplay!".
Last edited by Eurhetemec on Jul 13, 2015, 8:36:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info