What is your opinion about new globes?

"
xonedl wrote:
Will pay for ladies to come back... with roses on hand instead of chain though. =D
Hei GGG that's one cash shop income there, introduce different UI skins, why not lol... Everybody wins!

Different skins per globe, to mix 'n' match. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
xonedl wrote:
Will pay for ladies to come back... with roses on hand instead of chain though. =D
Hei GGG that's one cash shop income there, introduce different UI skins, why not lol... Everybody wins!

Be careful what you wish for.

There will be UI mtx soon enough. $25 for the old UI. Mark my words.
Globegirls or riot!

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
Globegirls or riot!

yes exactly that was in my mind when i careated thread. if we show gg that majority of us is against new globes they will stick to old one. (remeber the riot when they wanted to replace girls with gay templar when forsaken master hit?) now we have to do same.

So bring your friends here and lets show Chris that we like our girls!
Aye Aye Captain!
"
jeż wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
Globegirls or riot!
(...)

Are you implying that you'll go to whichever between GGG and Riot does the most pandering?
The new gloves are a thousand times better than the nude men statues they tried to replace the chained women with. I actually like how they turned out. But I'll miss the chained women to the globes. I think they should keep them in the game some how since it's been part of it for so long. Maybe turn them into a boss mob. I think it'd be cool being hunted down by some chained women.
Last edited by Menacetech on Jul 5, 2015, 6:48:10 PM
I like the new globes. I usually don't notice the women (and probably won't notice the new UI after a while) but didn't really like them when I did.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
"
Chris wrote:
We thought it'd be cool to reskin the UI slightly with each major expansion. This is the first such change - updating the very old HUD to the recent KaruiStone theme we're using elsewhere in The Awakening.

Oh well, my guesses where a bit off then. But I'm sorry to say, I really don't like the new UI skin, can you please consider giving us an option or MTX so that we can change it. Or is it something I just have to adapt to? It makes me sad to see the ladies go if that's the case.

Edit: Thanks for clarification.

I talked to the art team about it. It's something that they want to do in future and will try to find the time to do the necessary coding/art. They don't have any exact plans or dates for it yet.

Well, I guess I know what the most expensive tier of the next supporter pack will have.

If that's the case they will have my wallet tied up with my heart stings and one of them would have to go....
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
I really don't like the new art on the globes ! Why could we not just keep the old globes ? or at least the option to choose .
I hope the decision wasn't made out of political correctness ..art should never be censored or altered for that reason !

Also really thought that the old globes were tasteful and perfectly fitting for PoE would say that most players were happy with the old UI. (can't speak for everyone ofc)
From that standpoint i just don't understand why production time would be used to make an unnecessary change when time is short anyway.
"
HeavyGear88 wrote:

I hope the decision wasn't made out of political correctness ..art should never be censored or altered for that reason !

Please. Don't start this ... again ;)
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info