We're Adding More Divination Cards!

Oh, patch on 4th of july in america :[

New cards look awesome though.
"Success is not the absence of failure. Success is persistence through failure."
Currently Playing: Contagion/Essence Drain IGN: JddoggAscended

"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
retruber wrote:
Oooo that feast..

Edit: It looks like the corrupted tag was left off. Was that intentional?

Well spotted. I'll fix it!

For that matter, isnt the avenger card supposed to give a corrupt Mjolner? at least I have the feeling the creator claimed so in the thread in general forums...

this one: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1284746

Yup. I wrote to them and they are fixing it.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Wow so many great cards! I love the art and the flavour texts. Keep up the good work GGG :)
"just for try, for see and for know"
So the Avenger card yields a Mjölner? That sounds marvelous.

I also like the Inventor card, showing someone doing SCIENCE! to what looks to be a Windripper.
For thy actions, thou shall be cursed, and thy stash tabs shall be forever tangled and
beyond comprehension
Very happy that we have a league-specific divination card.

Now all we need is a card that grants unique gloves with curse on hit corrupted, and I can die with no regrets.

Highgates pls.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
I just want to say I am in love with the art work, and i really do think you should print these so i can have a copy to save for my kids :)

I think the art dept needs a pizza party. very well done!
Just wow. Phenomenal art and flavour text, not to mention just about the biggest boon to the non-trading community. Some terribly exciting changes coming down the pipe; I may have to find an excuse to get another supporter pack!
Now Im debating buying another card... :) Thanks Samantha!
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Are there any plans to up the drop rate of mid/low tier div cards? Currently, it feels as if it takes far more time to farm the cards than just trade for the item with farmed currency. I understand there is a balance to be had but it seems too far skewed toward trading at the moment.
Last edited by OneTooMany on Jun 29, 2015, 11:58:18 PM
The Art on these is amazing, i'm absolutely loving them!!!! Highgate packs are such a value, you guys get avatars with them too, how cool is that?!

E: The Doctor is my fav
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jun 30, 2015, 12:12:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info