We're Adding More Divination Cards!

I really like the following cards:
The explorer
The gambler

Also few remarks on some of the others:
Humility: No flavor text, love it :P
Jack in the Box: More like (insert vulgar noun here) in the Box, love it :P
Rain of Chaos: 1/8th worth of a chaos - so one card is like 1 chance orb worth? Is the point for this card to make a non-changing trade currency vs chaos?

-- old cards
Emperor's Luck
My fav. card hands down, together with the scholar (though the drop rate of scholar in normal is pathetic to justify the time spent "farming 40 scrolls but hey).
Awesome Sauce
These cards.. Are awesome.. I hope to get to create a divi a some point. Have some ideas I hope are open til then.. LEGGGGO GGG GG HYPE TRAIN
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
:erection:
Much love to all the Highgate supporters!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Quick question on time-lost relic, does it give a chance to get a league specific unique from

1) any (current and previous) leagues
2) just the current (2) leagues or
3) just the current league you are in

Last edited by SieghartX2 on Jun 29, 2015, 10:19:52 PM
"the avenger" for the mjolner card

im done
"
Chris wrote:
"
retruber wrote:
Oooo that feast..

Edit: It looks like the corrupted tag was left off. Was that intentional?

Well spotted. I'll fix it!

For that matter, isnt the avenger card supposed to give a corrupt Mjolner? at least I have the feeling the creator claimed so in the thread in general forums...

this one: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1284746
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jun 29, 2015, 10:22:27 PM
The number of cards per stack is still not final, correct? Is there any chance that this number can change after the new leagues start? Or will all cards be final once they hit live?
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Hype

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info