[2.0] Raggapauls EasyPeasy Crit Ice Crash Scion!

Build is going great so far. I'm level 72 and destroying mobs. Piety was a joke on Merciless. Haven't bothered to go any further yet, just farming up docks right now. Maps are obviously a lot harder than the easy stuff I'm doing now, hence the next paragraph...

One thing I'm not sure about is what to do with the gems in my helmet. I like having it for magic finding but I want to get some more defensive ability in there for when I start maps. Just not sure what I can throw in there instead of what I have.

Any thoughts?

edit: I should mention that I don't care if I have to replace all 4 gems in my helmet for something defensive. You can't magic find if you're dead.
Last edited by Velk on Jul 25, 2015, 4:09:57 PM
Maybe i missed something, dont know, but what do you do at Level 28 when you choose IceCrash, with your mana/leech/regen? Tips/Tricks/Nodes? Or just the Bloodmagic Gem.
But then, whats with your life?
I think what I did was use mana leech gem and didn't run any auras. Once I picked up some life regen nodes and had some more powerful physical damage overall, I made the switch to blood magic. Those early levels you have to make sure you leap slam with with curse on hit to make sure warlords mark is being applied. I believe curse on hit is 38, I think that's when I made the switch to Blood Magic gem for ice crash. Then get rid of your mana pots but keep a hybrid flask so that you can top up your mana for summoning your golem, or if you leap too mana times and miss.

Hope that helps. If it doesn't, please reply and I'll try to be more specific. Just got back from a hike so my brain is kinda of shot at the moment.
Last edited by Velk on Jul 25, 2015, 9:09:36 PM
Hi dude i maked this build im lvl 81 .. can you show me your items ... my crit is bad cuz i dont find a sowed like this yet... only 28%
Hey man,awesome build would love to try it but do you think its HC viable?
Nice build, after playing it, that's my feedback :

PRO:

- Cheap, you can be efficent without lot of investment
- Tanky
- Funny
- Strong trash mobs clear

CONS:

- Bad single target dps even with concentrated effect
- Curse immune can make your life harder
- Dat f*ck*ng golem is always dead XD

when I click the skilltrees they don't load anymore. how do I fix this without getting the error everytime?
Same.. Can't see passive skills
is this going to be fixed soon? I have so many skillup points to use :P

even when I fix the link code it just says this skill tree is using an older version therefor all skills will be reset....
Last edited by Buckethead8 on Aug 8, 2015, 8:14:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info