[2.0] Raggapauls EasyPeasy Crit Ice Crash Scion!

Depends on your stats. I would recommend melee/phys/1h/weapon damage, crit, life. You shouldnt need more crit multi with Abyssus since you usually one hit everything anyway on a crit.
leveling works just fine so far, good dmg and insanely tanky with shit gear

i hope i can give some feedback with a doryanis sceptre soon, should be insane damage
curious ... i'm lvling currently and I love it so far coming from an infernal blow character
so its pretty similar.

how do you acheive the mana regen/leech ?

I have mana regen nodes atm and I am running with mana leech gem. I know at some point
those nodes will be respecced and the gem dropped. You did mention blood mana gem while lvling
but thats the same problem i see happening at some point since thats dropped.

i don't see how in the tree or with the gear you have listed I am going to sustain the spam
of the skill.

I am probably missing something.
IGN- Shaeyaena
I love this build an I am using it right now.
I have been researching Ice Crash for a few days now and i think your guide is the best out there right now. Great job!
"
Rodgort wrote:
I love this build an I am using it right now.
I have been researching Ice Crash for a few days now and i think your guide is the best out there right now. Great job!

Thank you for your feedback :) If you got any ideas to make it better, just tell me!

"
Vanadium81 wrote:
curious ... i'm lvling currently and I love it so far coming from an infernal blow character
so its pretty similar.

how do you acheive the mana regen/leech ?

I have mana regen nodes atm and I am running with mana leech gem. I know at some point
those nodes will be respecced and the gem dropped. You did mention blood mana gem while lvling
but thats the same problem i see happening at some point since thats dropped.

i don't see how in the tree or with the gear you have listed I am going to sustain the spam
of the skill.

I am probably missing something.

Its very easy to sustain full attack speed since we leap slam into mobs and cast warlords mark. Even a single boss gives enough mana leech with warlords mark due to the high damage (or life leech if you use BM). Till Lv75 maps I was able to kill the bosses with max one leap to refresh the curse. Without warlords mark it will be a problem for sure.

"
prospecial wrote:
leveling works just fine so far, good dmg and insanely tanky with shit gear

i hope i can give some feedback with a doryanis sceptre soon, should be insane damage

Actually I tested it with a mid rolled Dorys and the sword I posted on the link was better. I guess if you do a more tanky verysion starting with templar, the Dory will be better because you get the crit nodes for maces near templar.
loving this build atm.
So tanky and fun. thanks heaps

Good job bro :)
"
raggapaul wrote:

Actually I tested it with a mid rolled Dorys and the sword I posted on the link was better. I guess if you do a more tanky verysion starting with templar, the Dory will be better because you get the crit nodes for maces near templar.

in your setup sure, i am going with a different gem setup with phys to lightning and go full ele
with the up to 100% more ele dmg from doryanis will hit hard

really nice, how this build can be adapted to your own wishes and needs
True, in this case the dory will most likely be able to beat good rare 1h weapons. Post your dps here with a screenshot as soon as you got a dory :)

One problem that just came to my mind is reflect. Since they changed reflect back to either work for phys or for ele, a full ele build will have problems with ele reflect. When you crit with 400%++ multi, you probably oneshot yourself.
Last edited by raggapaul on Jul 15, 2015, 11:20:33 AM
i will do that mate

and to the reflect problematics
phys reflect with abyssus when you crit should hurt just as much

never had problems with reflect, especially with a melee we are able to see them coming
Can you give me your opinion on where I should go next / changes I should make to my 2H Ice Crash build?

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAABLMIZwthDc0UIBW4Gj4czikuK1AxnjH7NdY64TwFPC09D0UKSshQR1cNXz9nm2jyd-V8uHy7ffV_44IHguSDzIqvkBGWMqIApletja4-r2yvp7c-vrzAZsQVxPbGrshbz37SIdhN2L3ZYeRR7w7vfPAf8azyL_JB8kX0xv4K_lQ=

I haven't played in a year or so and was kinda just winging it while leveling.
I think where I go next is going to depend on what weapon I decide on using, so far I've just been using whatever has the most damage. I am thinking staff; the Blunt Instrument node gives 28% phys damage and 30% armor, and then making my way over to the Staff wheel above Resolute Technique.

This is on HC, btw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info