New Unique Items - Kingsguard and Call of the Brotherhood!

"
eragon1111 wrote:
So mjolneir discharge with volls is going to be immortal now ?

Thx ggg. With 10 hits per second we are looking on 1000-2000 instant leech on discharge...

Seems like someone paid really good money to faceroll everything.

true:) new balance uniqs in POE 2.0
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Hi everyone,

i'm the guy behind the ring, you have no idea how i'm happy to read every reply! and btw thanks to nick at GGG for the help!
that some high spec uniques
"
SensesFail wrote:
Hi everyone,

i'm the guy behind the ring, you have no idea how i'm happy to read every reply! and btw thanks to nick at GGG for the help!

Question: this ring is overpowered as fuck in this state. How did you manage to squeeze GGG into allowing it?

Obviously you know this, but with two of these rings, avatar of fire, and a cold to fire gem, you can make a lightning witch that scales with Fire, Cold, Lightning, Elemental, and Spell damage, allowing you to very easily grab 500%+ increased damage barely leaving the witch tree.

I mean, I just can't imagine how this got greenlit like this. Don't they have some kind of balance consideration during the design process? Not even obscene rarity can make up for the kind of absurdly high damage this will allow for.
Last edited by Zazulio on Jun 25, 2015, 9:18:51 PM
Didn't look! I hope to someday find these new things and enjoy the discovery!
"
Zazulio wrote:
"
SensesFail wrote:
Hi everyone,

Question: this ring is overpowered as fuck in this state. How did you manage to squeeze GGG into allowing it?

Obviously you know this, but with two of these rings, avatar of fire, and a cold to fire gem, you can make a lightning witch that scales with Fire, Cold, Lightning, Elemental, and Spell damage, allowing you to very easily grab 500%+ increased damage barely leaving the witch tree.

I mean, I just can't imagine how this got greenlit like this.

at the beginning the ring was even more powerful than that haha, it took some times and tbh i think the main reason is because ggg liked the concept
Game is officialy out of control.
"
SensesFail wrote:
"
Zazulio wrote:
"
SensesFail wrote:
Hi everyone,

I mean, I just can't imagine how this got greenlit like this.

at the beginning the ring was even more powerful than that haha, it took some times and tbh i think the main reason is because ggg liked the concept

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycK3gQWBEtH8eHZa-bdhF8gy2L6-5tGTLRpwia4Aj0RUedrkWdwFTAZuWLGmxTUmpDvOoEsxvx-ds26WsXogB-xySqlSDwHxZvwfNo8uNqgh6io69sFLBRdH_GxYpMLY7pGoGTJxGWMFt8uxEPF1Smme-IUzUHHqyXOtg9D6yYfq-OPPk3UEKVLpWHJy-vpzpY8WyNGVZK18-MNvDVHYOQVRzOVcY22OASnqFJsVVLSVEaOCtQg9tJG9lfIoFh4g3NKo3djCaV_lTsVQ==

193% maximum life
601% increased damage

And that's far from a perfect or efficient build.

This has always been my idea of an amazing item to have, because I like damage conversion, but I seriously don't understand how this was overlooked. This makes the historically wildly overpowered builds look like idiot baby builds that can't do shit. Nothing whatsoever will be able to outperform this in terms of damage and defense on a point-for-point basis. Not even absolute top-tier rarity can justify this item's existence.

Like, congrats on this, and I definitely look forward to never being able to afford this item, but WOW is it going to fuck with balance in a major way. The only way that this ring could possibly be balanced is with some kind of modifier that prevents further damage conversion, like "cannot deal fire damage," or "Cannot wear another ring." Even then, it'd still be quite strong.
Last edited by Zazulio on Jun 25, 2015, 9:37:12 PM
I'm sure they'll find a way to break the game with that armor.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
life based Mjolner discharge will be unkillable with that armor lmao.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info