New Unique Items - Kingsguard and Call of the Brotherhood!

OOoOOoOoOo Discharge armor!! I like.. xD That ring would be great on my arc & ball lightning witches xD
Not sure how I feel about the armor - it feels like there's already enough uniques catering to the Mjolner, and outside of that there's not that many builds that could use it. The ring on the other hand looks pretty awesome - helps bring out some more builds, though it does not seem to be as OpieOP as most people think it is, because of how damage conversion works with increases to damage.

"
Pie_Guy wrote:
The ego and gall of a self-found player wanting all the uniques and a 6L....it's laughable.

Indeed, I have no idea how could someone ever think that the drop chance of any item in the game, or any aspect of the game at all, should be balanced around not being able to trade with other people. If you enjoy self-found, that's great, go ahead and have a blast, but why should other people be punished for choosing not to play a limited version of the game?
"
Arrowneous wrote:
[...] (lots of text)

You're upset because you expect to get the advantages of playing-not-self-found when you've decided against that. I suggest you either accept the consequences or re-evaluate your decision.

There is always a choice.
the two stone makes me imagine iceball sorcs from D2 and the shirt makes me think this: why on wraeclast would nondischarges take thsi thing 't has no bloody res!
Hargan is my spirit NPC which one is yours?
The ring looks OP
ball lightning + ring + three dragons hummm...
This Kingsguard armor really made my day... Here's what I'm going for in the upcoming Warbands.

6L Pillar of the Kaged God (Vigilant Strike + Melee Physical Damage + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun + Melee Splash + Blood Magic + Life Leech)
6S5L Kingsguard (Vengeance + Riposte + Stun + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun + Melee Physical Damage, Hatred)
4L Abyssus (Cast when Damage Taken + Immortal Call + Phase Run + Increased Duration)
4L Meginord's Vise (Herald of Thunder + Curse on Hit + Warlord's Mark + Poacher's Mark)
4S3L Armor/ES Boots -Focused on Resistances- (Summon Chaos Golem + Minion Life + Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance, Enduring Cry)
Astramentis
Meginord's Girdle
2 Rings -Focused on Resistances- (Added Physical is also welcome :D )
At least 1 Doedre's Elixir

http://goo.gl/3YYOem

The Kingsguard's healing effect would really complement the (nerfed) Life Leach that's already there. The build was tested on Beta (without Kingsguard and the 6L Pillar), and it can keep its charges dancing throughout the fights.
Might need to rework the curse applying mechanism, if the status rework makes HoT unusable, but you get the big picture.
Last edited by Cuorion on Jul 10, 2015, 6:56:13 AM
looks like a nice ring
Did you by any chance get some of the idea from the Magic the Gathering card Peach Garden Oath? As it's flavor text reads "We three, though of separate ancestry, join in brotherhood. . . . We dare not hope to be together always but hereby vow to die the selfsame day."
And this seems very similar to that of Call of the Brotherhood.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info