[2.2 Theory] "Crusader" Slayer/Gladiator Crit 2H Sword by fiqst

Deleted
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Last edited by fiqst on Jul 12, 2015, 7:21:07 AM
You are right but i make this tree for my lvl 98 marauder, now i using a tank build but after have achieved lvl 100 i respec to 2h build
"
silentowl wrote:
You are right but i make this tree for my lvl 98 marauder, now i using a tank build but after have achieved lvl 100 i respec to 2h build

Nice! Looking forward to what your character will become.
Can u explain me, how endurance charges work in this build? I understand flicker strike+cast on crit+immortal call, but have a problem with cast when damage taken. Isn't Daresso discharge first, and there wont be charges for immortal call when "cast when dmg taken"?

ps. What do u change for atziri?

Last edited by WereBearx on Jul 2, 2015, 11:50:15 AM
The cwdt-ic eats up the endurance charges first before the defiance expels them.
Hey, Thank you very much for the guide, I was wondering about the bandits choices, can you give some info please?
"
Bardack wrote:
Hey, Thank you very much for the guide, I was wondering about the bandits choices, can you give some info please?

Yes forgot to add them.

I did oak-oak-alira

Deleted
Last edited by fiqst on Jul 12, 2015, 7:21:32 AM
Heya. I'm looking to start the game again with Awakening, so I've been out of the loop for a while. Ice Crash build interests me the most at the moment, so for the past few days, I've basically been desperately combing the forums for build infos and ideas, just a good, nice build to copy, since I never got into the game really deep. This build honestly looks and feels the best I've found. It looks like mace Marauder would have the easiest/simplest start, but tbh, I hate the aesthetics and animations of that class and weapon, so I was really looking for something different.

So, my question to you, if you care to answer: the standard noob package, how is this build for starting fresh in a new season, and how would you compare it to the mace Marauder version? I know there's no hard data, but I'd just like your feelings on how this build would do for a noob in 2.0. It sounds like you're known for making broken op melee builds, but I don't know how well they work out for someone starting from nothing. Oh, and are you planning on any sort of "leveling" guideline, like the tree at 60 or 80 points or something?

In any case, whethere this ends up working or not, my congratulations for creating a build that from the reading feels thematically cool and awesome.
I'm in the process of designing a completely different tree for this build that offers a better early game experience by opting into RT or crit. The new tree will allow you to go completely crit free, if you're on a budget, up to level 70 or so before you need a single crit node. There will a levelling guide.

The weapon im using costs 2ex (standard) and i linked it myself. A simple 350pdps sword with master crafted crit will be more effective than a 450+ with no crit, so weapons can be found cheaply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info