[2.2 Theory] "Crusader" Slayer/Gladiator Crit 2H Sword by fiqst

How expensive is this build? I'm pretty bad when it comes to this game so I'm not sure how well I'll be able to acquire expensive pieces. I want to use this build in the new Talisman league on my first character in it but again I have no idea how the economy works and I'm usually a poor boi.
Will you update this build to recent patch?
"
kimor wrote:
Will you update this build to recent patch?

I'll second that question.
hm, after checking this out and the tree, I like it a lot. However, planning to instead switch it to a 1h shield build, while still going crit. I just love that whirling blades. Or do you still suggest 2h sword?
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
I'm sorry to those who want a 2h sword ice crash build, but i simply don't like ice crash as a skill.

I've decided to change the build to 2H Sword Crit Cyclone. I have fully rewritten the OP.

The recent changes to cyclone has made it possible to run cyclone without blood magic, and has become very powerful as a result.

Current Stats:

4763 life

230k dps with charges
93k dps unbuffed
598k dps fully buffed with conc. effect

Main Equipment:

Character Sheet:

Tree:

Current 109 point tree
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
New video with cyclone:

Arid Lake
I would add increased duration gem to immortall call, cast when damage taken and phase run - it may not be much of a buff, but still...:)
"
makememad wrote:
I would add increased duration gem to immortall call, cast when damage taken and phase run - it may not be much of a buff, but still...:)

You're right.

I was testing phase run by it doesn't seem to help in any way.

I think i will change things around and have the cwdt setup in the sword. That way i have a lot more options defensively.

What are the chances at the start of the new league this build / ice crash
"
futret wrote:

What are the chances at the start of the new league this build / ice crash

I think the best way to approach a fresh league is to take RT to begin with. You can skip all crit nodes for about 90 points while you save up for the right crit pieces (crit chance, accuracy, Abyssus, etc.)

Also, avoiding all crit nodes means you won't be getting any specific weapon nodes, so you are free to choose any and all 2H weapons.

The cheapest way to level is getting Geoffri's Baptism at lvl 27, then moving onto Marohi Erqi at 57, and then Doomsower at 65. I also recommend a BoR.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info