Feb 15: 4h Solo HC (Calibration - no prizes)

gz to snod and nugi to only ones get to cruel,and myapelic would have won exp+prog race.
IGN: LineageTwoIsBetter
#4 overall, #1 witch. No witch competition really, sad because I'm curious to see how hard the usual top witches would have beaten me.

I sat in Western until level 26 (lol), playing glass cannon build so I didn't feel confident progressing until I found some decent +life gear. After that I facerolled the rest of act 2 because of the level difference and sat in City of Sarn for the rest of the race.

Here's my shit:
Spoiler

Alched the wand in the last 10 mins, before that I had this

I also just realized I forgot to take off my lightning rings after Vaal lol.

GG all.
Well this was fun. I also did a Nugi by dying to Hailrake in first 10 min. :P 52th and 5th templar still not bad.

That was cool to whatch the last hour of this on Nugs twitch

good job GGG!

makes me want to play more!
IGN: Sounjah
I died at mud flats to a rhoa *army* but still ended first ranger. I also got no decent bows until level 28 which really hurt progression so docks proved more useful. 4 hours makes it more interesting i think.
Woohoo, I didn't die! Now I just need to get faster at not dying.
Started a little late, did OK, finished in the Top100. Great Fun and brutal to see all these Top Deaths in the Final of Act 3 ... really loving these Races :)

Gratz to #1 & nugiyen/snod for killing Piety!
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
"
Lisnari wrote:
Gratz to Dodeface

Well done

Thank you. Far from a perfect run, I didn't even expect to play for the whole race until I got he bow. I should have grabbed some auras as well since my damage was all elemental. I'm sure if Nugi or another good ranged player got the Bow they would have owned me. I was pretty much 30 seconds behind Nugi going into act 3.

When I heard Nugi and the others were going to progress I decided I would farm docks just to see how much of a difference it would be.

Now for the lols RNG was nice for once:

The chest and helm came in act 3, MS boots and bow came from Brutus.

Edit forgot the atk speed gloves.
Last edited by Dodeface on Feb 14, 2013, 6:22:55 PM
jeeeeeeeeeez thats some nice gear for a 4 hour race..
IGN: Frostveil
Lol, I ran around randomly on maps, didn't get waypoints, didn't get clarity because I took the wrong gem...
Still #2 Witch, guess because there are barely any witches.

This is really fun, will definitely take part in more races and try to be effifcient as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info