Feb 15: 4h Solo HC (Calibration - no prizes)

"
TheJmJ wrote:
mh.. They are always either too late or too early
This one is at 9:00 PM - 1:00 AM.
Other ones are like 3:00 AM - 5:00 AM...

;__; Seems like I gotta wait for something else

Friday 9PM 1AM is pretty cool since you can sleep on saturday morning, can't you ? :p
"
Pouloum wrote:
"
TheJmJ wrote:
mh.. They are always either too late or too early
This one is at 9:00 PM - 1:00 AM.
Other ones are like 3:00 AM - 5:00 AM...

;__; Seems like I gotta wait for something else

Friday 9PM 1AM is pretty cool since you can sleep on saturday morning, can't you ? :p

It's on Thursday, I gotta wake up at 6:00 AM xD So yea. "no can do"
"
TheJmJ wrote:
It's on Thursday, I gotta wake up at 6:00 AM xD So yea. "no can do"

You are damn right i got confused by the wrong title !!!

"
Feb 15: 4h Solo HC (Calibration - no prizes)

same typo for 3h race !
Last edited by Pouloum on Feb 12, 2013, 11:41:30 AM
"
Firedrop wrote:
why would you start it at 2pm when most people are working? i'd love to participate but wont be able to.

Do you even know that not everyone in the world live in the same place like you?

Regards
IGN: Gonorreitor
I love how the Americans are bitching about the times the events starts at... Like all other countries should live by their schedule... Wake up please.
"
KoolaidBro wrote:
I love how the Americans are bitching about the times the events starts at... Like all other countries should live by their schedule... Wake up please.

I love how you're singling out the Americans like we're the only ones who bitch about stupid shit. Wake yourself up!
"
Firedrop wrote:
why would you start it at 2pm when most people are working? i'd love to participate but wont be able to.

I wouldn't be complaining about 2pm, its 3am for me and before people call me a "whinging American" I live in Australia.

On a serious note, it is good to see them starting at different times, I just hope the start times become more varied so everyone gets a change to do the races if they want too.

Sounds wicked. Is it possible to get a Saturday event in the future? :D
Suggestions
>Alt 'Entrance' & 'Quest NPC'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/subtledoorANDquest.png
>Alt 'Character Panel'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/Stats.png
I take it this is an invite only test? :(
I'll be doin' this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info