Feb 15: 4h Solo HC (Calibration - no prizes)

"
Firedrop wrote:
why would you start it at 2pm when most people are working? i'd love to participate but wont be able to.

HAHA ignorant american inbred
I really don't see anyone getting piety in 4 hours. It took < 2 hours for vaal. Devmoon got lost in love + halfway through solaris in the next hour. That still leaves half of solaris, battlefront, docks, sewers, barracks, lunaris, piety for under an hour?

So the real question is the winner going to progress to lunaris or just sit in docks for over an hour?

@2 pm complainers: Take off work early I guess. 2 pm isn't that bad and it's just way better for Europeans (Although the results of the 3 hour race seemed like it was underplayed). As long as they mix the 2pm times with the 8 pm times, I'm fine.
Last edited by samuraiduel on Feb 14, 2013, 9:29:24 AM
What happened to Nugi last night? When I left work he was 2nd in Exp, but waaaay ahead in Progression... I think I heard on MC stream he got DDosed in the docks?

Can anyone confirm?

he lagged out and died also Devmoon was first in progression
"
adymb wrote:

You mean he killed Vaal like what, 30 seconds before Nugie? :/ It was close, those marauders were just farming western
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
"
adymb wrote:

You mean he killed Vaal like what, 30 seconds before Nugie? :/ It was close, those marauders were just farming western

No, he means that Devmoon progressed the furthest...
How do i take part in this i dont see anything at the menu
"
BestNarwhalNA wrote:
How do i take part in this i dont see anything at the menu

If you can't read the post, I do not believe you should partake in this event. :)

"
These calibration leagues have no prizes, but we'd appreciate players who understand the league event system playing in them so that we can get good data.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/44360
Last edited by bonefire on Feb 14, 2013, 11:24:10 AM
Gotta love my fellow entitled USA brethren. Funny thing is some of you complaining about them must not realize in almost all of the Race threads there were handfuls of people complaining about the time frame. Idiots will be idiots.

Who's taking bets for how many users will ask what the password is to join is? lol
Question about this:

Do you have to sign in during that 30 mins build up period? just before it begins?
or can you sign in even 10-15 mins into the event?

just asking due to the fact i want to give this a shot, but the start happens to fall on the 30-45 mins i need to go out and take care of something. :-/ kinda lame

either way, i hope it goes well for everyone, im sure there will be more i can enter soon.

EDIT: what part of the world does this event happen to be at a good time for? i mean 8am NZ time isnt tooooo horrible, but we all know most gamers arent exactly up and about at 8am....unless they havent slept yet.

people from the USA seem to be complaining, although im not surprised about that. You could prob host this event at their house they would still complain about it.

UK time for event?

EDIT 2: looking into this i couldnt seem to find an answer for this one. its a Solo run, so obviously no partys with people. but is Trading allowed? i understand trading means 2.3mins of less farming, but is it against the rules?
Last edited by PsyLockRose on Feb 14, 2013, 12:43:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info