Feb 13: 2h Solo HC (Calibration - no prizes)

I got 55th in the 1 hour race last night as the #6 Marauder! Hopefully tonight i can get a little higher! It's all about that RNG and hopefully getting a 2h off hillock!
if u survive the race will the character be moved to normal hc league?
Last edited by loladin on Feb 12, 2013, 5:42:05 PM
The Character that you play on will be moved to Hardcore league when you die or the race ends. If you die in the HC league the character will be transferred to default.
I have a few questions.

1. On what server will this be played on? US? EU?
2. I see no league choice for this competition right now, obviously because its not started yet, but how will I find it? When I create a character and choose league?
"
fatmechanic wrote:
I have a few questions.

1. On what server will this be played on? US? EU?
2. I see no league choice for this competition right now, obviously because its not started yet, but how will I find it? When I create a character and choose league?

gateway is just for your ping, the serverfarms are connected
30 or 60min before youll be able to choose the league the same way as you choose hardcore/softcore

you can login with that char and chat, but you are unable to move until it begins
@osyrhc
Ok, thank you
im in!
"
"
Ihmemies2 wrote:
These leagues need a solution to the chat spam:
- Either allow players to disable chat
- OR add some kind of spam filter which automatically bans users who spam the same thing over and over repeatedly...

you can ignore players by right clicking their name and selecting ignore

That works for most folks. But you should check out some of the popular streams during a race. The spam for party invites is so fast that they don't have time to click on the guy's name.

Also, the spammers will create a name like iiiIIIIIIiiIIIIiIIIIIIIiiIIIIIiII

One streamer had to take a screenshot of the name that was in the party invite just so he could use the /ignore command in the chat window.
"
sithren wrote:
"
"
Ihmemies2 wrote:
These leagues need a solution to the chat spam:
- Either allow players to disable chat
- OR add some kind of spam filter which automatically bans users who spam the same thing over and over repeatedly...

you can ignore players by right clicking their name and selecting ignore

That works for most folks. But you should check out some of the popular streams during a race. The spam for party invites is so fast that they don't have time to click on the guy's name.

Also, the spammers will create a name like iiiIIIIIIiiIIIIiIIIIIIIiiIIIIIiII

One streamer had to take a screenshot of the name that was in the party invite just so he could use the /ignore command in the chat window.

Interestingly enough, someone with that same name was griefing people in hc all night long with bandit quests. I approve of banhammers coming down hard on idiots that do nothing but stir up grief in the community by all the aforementioned ways. The downside of free-to-play games is being infiltrated by people unhappy with their lives trying to do nothing but troll. GGG should establish zero tolerance right away to get rid of the trash.
Where can i get the pws for the race plz ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info