Feb 13: 2h Solo HC (Calibration - no prizes)

I am an absolute shit witch! Died early on. =D

most of my gear

rank 2nd

made small mistakes, didn't plan my skill high enough, so i grabbed extra str nodes for life haha

i forgot to transmute the 20 life coral ring there

weapon's will remain secret :-)
"
Stevii wrote:
"
Powster wrote:
Have zombie at start drop move boots with skill gem. Quicksilver is not able to be used so much its annoying how slow you move. That would make the race less RNG based and.. starting with movespeed boots are not going to ruin the game lol

You're the best Witch, may we can see your Skilltree?

Don't forget IMD. He can actually clear act 2 :p

#7 overall, #2 duelist. I went dual-wield this time instead of 2h, which didn't really make much of a difference. It seems a bit harder to get two decent weapons instead of running 2h where a white weapon can clear content easily.

I never picked up a blue gem or a sapphire ring, so I had to do Merveil with 0% cold res and 310 life as melee. Thanks for carrying me, Viper Strike. This dropped in Western (pretty appropriate drop):

The next two events are an hour early, unfortunately, considering they're the more interesting of the four events.

Spoiler
IGN: Truncator
Still doubting my predictions?
I was doing quite well for the first ~40 mins. Was at merv within three minutes of the leader. Unfortunatly I decided to leap slam onto S2 merv and ended up getting stunlocked in mid air... stuned for ~5 seconds and died :( oh well, hopefully I can do well another day.
337 characters above level 10 - I submit participation is great and there is no need for currency prizes. People race for the fun and glory as it is.
I'm BACK :)
I got so lucky... unique gloves, unique chest, early rain of arrows drop. Even a gcp...

I died at level 20 in the Broken Bridge zone... puncture rare killed me. I was on page 1 at the time of death...

Worst part, my gcp is now in scrubcore lol.
Some graphs I made of the results of this race.

Spoiler

"
Hilbert wrote:
Still doubting my predictions?

Was there ever any doubt that the 1-2 hour races would continue to end in lvl21 zones? Fellshrines too low level and lacks its original density, sins is only slightly denser than 21 zones, is a level lower, can have dead ends and is way more dangerous, and none of the higher zones are worth the time it takes to progress to them.

Im most interested in the 4 hour race progression, as i havent done any dry runs yet. Id expect 3 hour races to end in waterfall or city of sarn (or lvl21 zones for botched runs).
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Feb 12, 2013, 11:17:39 PM
Is it possible to remake a new char if i die or can i make more chars just for the fun?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info