Feb 13: 2h Solo HC (Calibration - no prizes)

Rank 53rd despite dying to desync at level 5. Was aiming for top 50 but I stayed in Fellshrine too long. I will do better next time :)

WOOHOO 117! I am going up in the world! level 18, would be cool in the 1hr race I suppose. :p

I think I probably found pretty much the best bow though.
Last edited by Bloodstone on Feb 12, 2013, 10:14:14 PM
Tried going melee duelist (2h) for the first time. Horrible idea, only got to level 22. Gonna need to get my practice shoes on and do a few dozen 1-2h runs as melee I think.
6th on my second race! (first was yesterday, got 14th)
was fun looking forward to doing more, gg all
rhoas fuck me up in mudflats, couldnt find through lower prison, dcd when entering forest, got lucky with sledge roll at 18 and found ring little later, good rng came too late. managed to reach rank 18 despite problems

no ms boots either. QQ

Have zombie at start drop move boots with skill gem. Quicksilver is not able to be used so much its annoying how slow you move. That would make the race less RNG based and.. starting with movespeed boots are not going to ruin the game lol
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Feb 12, 2013, 10:18:29 PM
"
Powster wrote:
Have zombie at start drop move boots with skill gem. Quicksilver is not able to be used so much its annoying how slow you move. That would make the race less RNG based and.. starting with movespeed boots are not going to ruin the game lol

You're the best Witch, may we can see your Skilltree?
Ign: Stevii
"
Stevii wrote:
"
Powster wrote:

You're the best Witch, may we can see your Skilltree?

I dont show my skilltree or anything like that lol. I dont want to help people beat me when they can get good RNG and win without practice. Skill tree doesn't matter too much though I used an almost completely different build than every previous race I played in and still did ok.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Feb 12, 2013, 10:23:45 PM
#61, didn't really know what i was doing, and i wasted all my potal scrolls on Merveil wasted so much time killing her.

Pretty happy i managed to get this with about 10 seconds left:

In the vain hope that this post doesn't get lost in the void - here's my feedback.

1. Top of my list is the de-synchronization that I experienced during the entire race. Yes I know I always have a high latency but this was different. In fact my latency was better than normal - 300+ being normal
Spoiler
As example while messing with Chatters I had to go back to find him in his room 3 times after I had him chasing me down only to find that he had never followed me at all. Brutus fight was brutal. The Burning Menace also never actually followed me. All the while I had white boots and the de-synchronisations occurred without the use of speed flask.
2. I seemed to survive in many instances where I normally would have died - OK yea that's a good thing - just saying - something seems to have changed.
3. I set my Alarm to go off 15 minutes before the race started only to discover the 0.10.1 patch had rolled out - Sigh - this resulted in an hour handicap.
4. The drops were brutal this race - my first transmutation orb dropped in the shipyard at level 12 only to give me a real shitty roll.

All in all I still had a lot of fun.

I'm BACK :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info