Timeline Until The Awakening Release

"Excellent,
All is going according to plan."

*Exil'd smile*
Great congratulations Chris!
"
(On a side note, the office move went well over the weekend! Everyone's set up in the new space and hard at work. I'll get some photos once it has settled down a bit.)

Dig up some old photos from the garage while you're at it to show the contrast. =)
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Will there be an open beta period at all before release?
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
"
Chris wrote:
You may have noticed that we haven't announced what the areas beyond Kaom/Daresso or the challenge leagues are yet. This is for marketing reasons - if we announce them together, with a trailer, then the game gets a lot of coverage and more new players to consume.

CHRIS. I HUNGER. FEED ME NEW PLAYERS.
New players are incoming and I will have to bear with more people trying to buy my legacy items at non-legacy prices. After I finally enlighten them about the truth of the economy of this game, I will see them quit and realize how much time I have wasted coaching newbies...
Awesome to hear!

Will the new challenge leagues start right with the launch of The Awakening?
The Russell Wilson Era
about time....

I stopped playing to take a break about a week before the beta went live, thinking "I'll take a few weeks off, to recover, enjoy the spring, relax abit, finish a few random games - and play during the release".

that was like 19 years ago...

every week I check the site and think.... "wow... still nothing?".
Great update, Chris. Looks like 2.0 will be here sooner than than I thought. I was expecting early August.

Here's looking forward to the new HC league. Thanks for being the best gaming company ever. GGG rules!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info