Anyone need pasta? I'm making lots ...

play wc3 TFT, you get the eco, macro management, micro management of units and you get a hero for them slash feels and level ups.

How i adore that game, it combined so many good things in it's time.

This looks fun graphic's wise though, but i'm not much into eco simulators.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I recently started toying with cities skylines, that's a seriously good city sin game.
Beast mode activated:

Unlocked new achievement - 'The Price of Growth' have an island with -500 ecobalance, lolz.

The blue building on the right is an energy transmitter, sending all excess energy to my mainland, along with two underwater geothermal plants. I also added a load of coal power stations to Carbon City, and filled up every coastyline with offshore wind plants, much energy!

Meh, the text is hard to read. I found two rare island upgrades - -25% nuclear plant accident risk and +15% nuclear plant energy production, and +25% tycoon influence for building it.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Jun 23, 2015, 12:55:45 PM
As for green power, Offshore wind plants are amazing as they take up no space on your island, but in aggressive games they are easy targets for an AI to cripple your energy production.

And solar towers look pretty, but waste too much space:

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Pasta land expanded to also make corn:

Also over +500 ecobalance for super lush green shiny island, and 175% farm productivity, so 1.75x grain, veggies and corn produced!

Compare that to Carbon City, now experiencing almost constant acid rain:

lol.

Also, second monument for the Ecos under construction:

They take ages to build.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Jun 24, 2015, 11:33:25 AM
"
bhavv wrote:
So much pasta:

that's a LOT of parakeets
Oblivious
After 3 attempts at trying to beat this mission, each takeing 1-2 weeks I have to start again because one island alone was not enough to house 5000 of each highest class population QQ.

I need to have the Ecos, Techs and Tycoons each on their own mainland ffs.

- PoE TOS.
What is this game?

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”
--Herm Albright
"
GamerTaylor wrote:
What is this game?

I was going to ask the same thing ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Anno 2070.

This is one crazy solo mission Im trying to beat, Its much simpler to just play continuous games.

Build 1 of each monument, 5000 each of the highest citizen class for Ecos and Tycoons, 2500 highest class of Tech citizens.

Its easy and laid back in the sense of no war and only having the easy non expanding AI, but the expansion and building targets are major difficult to reach.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Jun 25, 2015, 3:52:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info