Anyone need pasta? I'm making lots ...

You can do that ... The Tycoon Executives demanded that I build a missile launch pad or RIOTS, so I had to get uranium production underway.

It fires nukes at any island, but they are super expensive to build.

But you dont want to blow up Tilda. Never blow up Tilda, use her for buying licenses, trading and credit demands.

If the other Eco AI was in the game, he'd try destroying me for my poluted oil island, in which case I'd need to build a lot of expensive ecobalance buildings there too.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Jun 22, 2015, 3:19:27 PM
I was kidding bhavv, i'm not into these types of resource management games. You seem to be having fun though
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Thats a shame, Anno is hands down the best series in this genre.

Cant wait for the next one in November.

Have you tried banished? Its simpler but much more hardcore because your population simply dies if their survival needs arent met.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Jun 22, 2015, 3:23:52 PM
I get the appeal. I just cant be asked. Too slow, I really don't have the patience for those types of games.
Banished is fast for this type of game and hardcore.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Banished is fast for this type of game and hardcore.

I dun wanna build things >.<
Building games are awesome. Except for the last Sim City. Any other building game is better than that.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Building games are awesome. Except for the last Sim City. Any other building game is better than that.

I want to tear stuff down!!!!! Arrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh
Oh, then you want an RTS where you can destroy stuff like Starcraft II.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Oh, then you want an RTS where you can destroy stuff like Starcraft II.

I prefer those, yes. I have SC2 and HOTS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info