[2.0 Theory build] BM Crit Flame Totems

EC cant be used with spell echo either since its now considered a warcry and not a spell ( cant be linked with cwdt too )
"
Philss wrote:
EC cant be used with spell echo either since its now considered a warcry and not a spell ( cant be linked with cwdt too )

Increased AoE should work ok with it :)
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla wrote:
"
Philss wrote:

Ya should be good , also how do you reach 225 crit multi? Are you adding maligaro? Because i added your build to an offline skill planer and im only geting 166% crit multi total with 50% base
"
Philss wrote:
"
Edzilla wrote:
"
Philss wrote:

Ya should be good , also how do you reach 225 crit multi? Are you adding maligaro? Because i added your build to an offline skill planer and im only geting 166% crit multi total with 50% base

Yeah, i'm adding in crit damage gem + maligaro's.
Hope flame totem doesnt get nerfed too hard...
"
Philss wrote:
Hope flame totem doesnt get nerfed too hard...

Is there talk that it will be? I haven't seen anything as of yet.
yes unfortunetly , i hope its only a low level nerf because high level FT is just balanced imo .

Its zigyD who reported FT to be to op so some GGG staff replyed

What a shame. Kind of lame coming from the mouth of a mediocre PoE streamer. He really doesn't do much high-end content.
20% nerf at lvl 1 but unchanged at 20 so we can still play FT :)
Here is my tree.

Tree has quick access to some more totem nodes(Shamanistic Fury) and cast speed(Mental Rapidity and Nimbleness). It can also be converted pretty easily into a self cast crit <any spell> build.

It's a lot better to start as a witch when building a spellcaster.
Starting as Marauder, gimps you very hard in the beginning.

How do you guys feel about jewel sockets? Should we be chasing them around the passive skill tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info