[2.0 Theory build] BM Crit Flame Totems

"
Darkith1546 wrote:
I'm leveling up your build now OP. I'll report back. The first 30 or so levels were pretty rough since there weren't any dps nodes to pick up but after that it's going good. I should start picking up crit nodes starting around level 60 or so

Awesome, keep me posted. I really didn't plan out a leveling setup for this build since I would just be respeccing my 92 marauder. I would say just go Ground slam / cyclone / flameblast while leveling.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
I picked up mortal conviction for the 35% additional life nodes. You should add it to your tree even if you don't plan on running auras. The life nodes are too good to pass up.
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
I picked up mortal conviction for the 35% additional life nodes. You should add it to your tree even if you don't plan on running auras. The life nodes are too good to pass up.

Wow, you're right. I honestly didn't even look at those nodes, lol.. I thought they were just reduced reserved nodes. Editing OP tree.
i dont understand the OP...how did you say you gain power charges ? the curse ? i thought Assassin's Mark gave the charges to totems who have zero cap ?

Rain of Splinters is very weak addition to the build. i tried it in beta and the clear speed is better without it.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:
i dont understand the OP...how did you say you gain power charges ? the curse ? i thought Assassin's Mark gave the charges to totems who have zero cap ?

Rain of Splinters is very weak addition to the build. i tried it in beta and the clear speed is better without it.

GMP, Pcoc, Icespear.

Thanks for the feedback, I haven't tried rain of splinters yet. That's a shame tho.
Last edited by Edzilla on Jul 1, 2015, 9:34:11 AM
Bump. Did a little update to the tree. Reworked in some more life, crit chance, and ele damage.
Just a question , why 3 curse?

Also does increased duration work with endurance charge now?
Last edited by Philss on Jul 5, 2015, 8:38:30 PM
Temporal Chains is linked on cwdt, to further slow down the enemies hitting you, since they will be chilled from arctic breath. Enfeeble, linked to the level 20 cwdt, is to ensure you don't get 2-shot, after your immortal call fades. And Assassin's Mark is what you cast normally, to get more crit chance/crit multi.

Why wouldn't Increased Duration work with EC? It's still a skill, just not a spell.
Correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure increased duration doesnt work with charge on live .
"
Philss wrote:
Correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure increased duration doesnt work with charge on live .

Oh, you're right. I haven't self-casted EC in so long.. just kind of assumed it would work :) I've change the OP, thanks for pointing that out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info