How many active users does have PoE?

"
"
tryhardgg wrote:
10 - 15k in perma leagues and x2 and x 3 in temp leagues .

the majority is playing std

Na

{{Citation needed}}
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"

the majority is playing std

Not even close.
last count was around 30 % in Std if I remember well
IGN TylordRampage
"
That accord with my recollection as well. There is no obvious 'dominating' league in terms of population distribution. Different players want different things.

Standard is the majority minority though. The only time hamster leagues have larger populations is within the first couple of weeks .

You know, while their little hamster legs aren't tired of spinning in their new shiny wheel.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
What? Hamsters are adorable creatures.
"
"
"
That accord with my recollection as well. There is no obvious 'dominating' league in terms of population distribution. Different players want different things.

Standard is the majority minority though. The only time hamster leagues have larger populations is within the first couple of weeks .

You know, while their little hamster legs aren't tired of spinning in their new shiny wheel.

Not majority enough that I'd consider it a Majority. :P

Careful with your designations there. Looks a little like league discrimination to me.

At least the Hamster League Wheels don't suddenly get made bigger, invalidating all the running I have already done on my previously perfect Hamster Wheel. I demand a refund.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
^ ahahahahahahah
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
The new tier mods are total bullshit. But then again I never wasted money on mirrored gear or crafting for that matter.

As long as I get my AA back everything will come up rainbows and sunshine for me. Q__Q

While all of you league players are busy rerolling I'll be spending the first week building a sustainable supply of lvl 80 maps.

So enjoy ;)
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Jun 17, 2015, 11:44:24 PM
"
The new tier mods are total bullshit. But then again I never wasted money on mirrored gear or crafting for that matter.

As long as I get my AA back everything will come up rainbows and sunshine for me. Q__Q

While all of you league players are busy rerolling I'll be spending the first week building a sustainable supply of lvl 80 maps.

So enjoy ;)

I've been skipping the Beta, so I've had time to consolidate my Standard stash - 78 maps have been pretty plentiful thus far. But yeah, I'm getting to the point where I am going to need to take a break before I get too attached to my "stuff" in standard :(

I don't want to feel pissed off in the new leagues by not being able to just twink my way to glory :(

I find rerolling fun though, so don't cry for me too much :)

EDIT: @Charan - am I being nasty? Bugger. Sorry - too much free time on my hands. I'll dial back the rhetoric a little.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jun 17, 2015, 11:53:17 PM
"
"

At least the Hamster League Wheels don't suddenly get made bigger, invalidating all the running I have already done on my previously perfect Hamster Wheel. I demand a refund.

Analogy: Home-run

Hardly... Our stuff is still there and fun to play with, just as ever. I see no "INVALIDATED" sign on my stash, character or time spent in this game. :)

@nait2k4 Won't hamster wheels get bigger as well? :)
Last edited by ivkoto77777 on Jun 18, 2015, 7:49:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info