State of the Beta - Post #7 (Beta Patch and Wipe)

Is it some mistake or is there really only 1 spell chaos tier and also locked behind a really high ilvl?
"
Vaal Pact no longer penalizes the amount of life Leeched, it will now apply 100% of life leeched instantly, while still not allowing Life Regeneration.

ACUITY??????????????????????
GGG please add in patch notes a recommended loot filter line to show items added eg. latest patch - Divination Cards.

I'm am guessing it will be - Show Class "Divination Cards"?

EDIT: Show Class "Divination Card" doesn't come up with an error
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Jun 16, 2015, 1:50:42 AM
"
Giniyo wrote:

pretty sure that damage effectiveness on heralds is meaningless when just using it to add damage (its for the secondary effect)

It is my only offensive aura buff for my Arc and Ball Lightning build. I get a decent amount of DPS from Herald of Thunder, and I end up having the secondary effect proc more often because of my high chance of shocking.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jun 16, 2015, 12:33:16 AM
Redacted change OP
ign - FancySneakyDevil
"
willie8469 wrote:
To me it is unclear whether div. cards are in this patch or the upcoming july patch! A little clarity would be well appreciated!
Thanks for all the hard work folks

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1292315/page/3#p10816823
One thing I am interested to know: with the addition of newly added flat spell damage mods, is Apep's Rage going to see improvement in some way. Right now, an average Apep's deals 78ish or so added damage. A fire wand has 60ish average and a lightning wand even higher. This damage is both easier to scale and comes with an elemental effect, not to mention the other mods that can be rolled alongside it. Apep's has a HUGE drawback to contend with and it deals only slightly more straight damage and has admittedly a speed advantage. Much less damage overall, if you factor in a decent rare's other affixes.

Would it make sense to retune it a bit? The changes to spell damage effectiveness are a mixed bag, but overall probably help. It seems like the time for this type of effect to be great, but unless this item sees a rebalance, it will be left behind.
Doomed for Life
Incinerate up to 30% damage effectiveness?

Gonna be sick.
Nemesis ign = TransmisssionOrb
I see Fire Mortar in there. Will it be released with this path?
noooooo, not ice nova ;'c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info