Proof of multi-account

oh yes very ethical gaming ... 20 accounts

GGG could still remove the beta access he won on the dtuser14 account and ban all his accounts ...

If they want to do right I mean
I think these kind of people, signing up with multiple accounts won't have a chance of playing this game very long. Account ban, anyone?
"
Nathans wrote:
"
Crius wrote:
Dang he must of had fun making all those email accounts too hahahaha!

http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html
just saying, takes less then a minute to make an account, and you could use a free vpn service like hotspot shield to make your ip different every time, not that I suggest you do this I'm just saying it's kind of hard for the devs to do anything about it, it's not their fault

Make a 10minutemail account, get selected for the beta 10 minutes later, lose the beta key. Repeat.

:P
"
Nathans wrote:
I'm just saying it's kind of hard for the devs to do anything about it, it's not their fault

No but they can act after the fact to discourage the behavior.
And again a pointless thread about an pointless "problem", its not like they never forbid user from doing multiple accounts, did they?
"
And again a pointless thread about an pointless "problem", its not like they never forbid user from doing multiple accounts, did they?

i feel like its probably in the terms of service agreement or forum rules somewhere.
usually not allowed to have multiple accounts.
Go play any "free to play" game -- none have restrictions on accounts.

It's nearly impossible to do with "free" games.

Welcome to the internet in the 21st century, folks.
ZedsFiction // AshesRelandi // akaZeds
"
NoiTaTuM wrote:

Make a 10minutemail account, get selected for the beta 10 minutes later, lose the beta key. Repeat.

:P

I'm pretty sure they just activate the account, read it in /v/
Last edited by Nathans on Aug 10, 2011, 5:23:39 PM
If anything, I'm jealous of dtuser14. The dude has become an instant legend.

Minstrels will write songs about him.
"
EagiZ wrote:
I also saw this and wtf, 20 accounts!? That's not cool, I mean, what if this guy gets like 5 codes for himself?

if he gets 5 he better give me one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info