puch wrote:
worst part is, what if one of his other 20 accounts gets a beta key too :(

Probly will since ''NON POST'ers seem to get all the keys''
:-<
FOR THE DARK GODS!

IGN: Monokuma_Joestar
wow that sucks, hope he gets banned
"
maybe he lives in a family of 20 children, and he was making an account for each of them
haha that was a good 1
who gave you permission to read this?!
This is really discouraging, but totally expected. I had already assumed people were making multiple accounts, but it's pretty frustrating to think of someone doing such a thing. We all share the common goal of getting into the beta, and honest users are being cheated by users who think they deserve more of a chance than everyone else. I wonder what these people plan to do with any extra keys they receive?
Current Characters: Shrike, Irulan, Moneta, Masteen
"
Cinctulus wrote:
I wonder what these people plan to do with any extra keys they receive?

Its easy: Sell it, give it to a friend that will play it for 1 or 2 hours max or simply delete the received email.
"
Cinctulus wrote:
This is really discouraging, but totally expected. I had already assumed people were making multiple accounts, but it's pretty frustrating to think of someone doing such a thing. We all share the common goal of getting into the beta, and honest users are being cheated by users who think they deserve more of a chance than everyone else. I wonder what these people plan to do with any extra keys they receive?

To sell as wanting to buy - will be enough
Yeeeaaa :)
Last edited by lowby on Aug 20, 2011, 3:56:43 PM
Bah. Ah well, such is life. :/

"
senoxat wrote:
"
Cinctulus wrote:
I wonder what these people plan to do with any extra keys they receive?

Its easy: Sell it, give it to a friend that will play it for 1 or 2 hours max or simply delete the received email.

You don't get emailed a key from the timer, your account just gets activated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info