[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

I got an awesome rare amulet that I have no idea how to price, can anyone help me price it please? Getting a price-check on global chat is almost impossible...

Thanks and I hope this isn't too spammy Serleth!
"
Ishamz wrote:
I got an awesome rare amulet that I have no idea how to price, can anyone help me price it please? Getting a price-check on global chat is almost impossible...

I just use poe.trade and isolate the most valuable rolls, search a little bit underneath the # that's on the item I actually have, and try to keep the base type identical.

So in this case, my search would have the parameters:

Gold Amulet
*31% WED
*Crit Chance 25%
*Life 70

So the poe.trade search looks like this: http://poe.trade/search/otitukioritami

Now, as of the time of this posting, that search reveals no results. So I start trimming the values down until a search result with a buyout pops up.

We end up having to reduce the values down to 25% crit chance / WED and 50 life to get a result.

That guy's asking 2ex for his amulet, but it has T2 resistance as well, but your amulet has a much higher life roll, dex roll, and better WED/crit by comparison.

Lacking the resistance, but with a bit of lgoh and mana, we can probably assume the amulet you have is a minimum 20 chaos, and probably as much as 1.5ex (52 or so chaos).

I like to try sell my items faster, so I'd dip the price just a bit, and list it at 45c.

This is the first and last time I will price check an item on this thread. From now on, if items are posted here for PCs, I will simply link to this post to provide the method I use for PC'ing my own items.

I don't mind people posting the occasional price-check request on this thread, and other people can feel free to help out other PA MF users PC items if they want, but if this starts to turn into a regular place for people to PC items, I'm going to start reporting posts to support to get removed.

Keep it sparse, folks, and only post items please if you've already searched for a price yourself and can't find an item on poe.trade comparable to the one you're trying to price.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Serleth wrote:
"
Ishamz wrote:

I just use poe.trade and isolate the most valuable rolls, search a little bit underneath the # that's on the item I actually have, and try to keep the base type identical.

So in this case, my search would have the parameters:

Gold Amulet
*31% WED
*Crit Chance 25%
*Life 70

So the poe.trade search looks like this: http://poe.trade/search/otitukioritami

Now, as of the time of this posting, that search reveals no results. So I start trimming the values down until a search result with a buyout pops up.

We end up having to reduce the values down to 25% crit chance / WED and 50 life to get a result.

That guy's asking 2ex for his amulet, but it has T2 resistance as well, but your amulet has a much higher life roll, dex roll, and better WED/crit by comparison.

Lacking the resistance, but with a bit of lgoh and mana, we can probably assume the amulet you have is a minimum 20 chaos, and probably as much as 1.5ex (52 or so chaos).

I like to try sell my items faster, so I'd dip the price just a bit, and list it at 45c.

This is the first and last time I will price check an item on this thread. From now on, if items are posted here for PCs, I will simply link to this post to provide the method I use for PC'ing my own items.

I don't mind people posting the occasional price-check request on this thread, and other people can feel free to help out other PA MF users PC items if they want, but if this starts to turn into a regular place for people to PC items, I'm going to start reporting posts to support to get removed.

Keep it sparse, folks, and only post items please if you've already searched for a price yourself and can't find an item on poe.trade comparable to the one you're trying to price.
THanks a bunch man, I did that but wasn't sure how much the T2 lightning resist was worth, I didn't want to put it for cheap.

Thanks again!
Almost lvl 80 now, still don't have any of the important pieces of gear but I'm getting so many rares that my alts are accumulating real quick even with only 7/111

Here's what I'm rocking atm (it's crap lol)

but it's working out really good in 72 and below maps

Spoiler
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
This will be my first and last check in for a while.

Spoiler

Just want to thank Serleth again for this build. I never thought I would have gotten as much currency as I have now this early in this build.
"
BearFtw wrote:
Just want to thank Serleth again for this build. I never thought I would have gotten as much currency as I have now this early in this build.

You're welcome, sir! =D

Enjoy.
nice build have 200mf with rarity gem. the windripper bow is pretty expensive so i guess half of us may not be able to get it when we reach the required level. are there any other bows which may be good for this build once we reach 60plus to 70plus
"
demonkiller12 wrote:
nice build have 200mf with rarity gem. the windripper bow is pretty expensive so i guess half of us may not be able to get it when we reach the required level. are there any other bows which may be good for this build once we reach 60plus to 70plus

im not sure if anybody was speaking bout windripper in here brah ;) all you need in 60's or 70's is 5L bow, you can get it for chaos or so on poe.trade and roll a +2 bow gems on it with alterations and u also need lvl3 leo to roll increased DoT on it, that's all you need, all in all the bow you need to rock out cock out with this build is worth like 5chaos

This is my bow, clearing 68-73 maps(didnt reach higher maps yet) easy peasy
Spoiler
"
demonkiller12 wrote:

No. We're scaling the cloud damage, which operates much like a spell in the sense that gem level is the most important thing. So a +3 bow is literally the best thing you can get.
noob crafter question here, when i transmute/alt a 5L bow, i need to hope for +2 to bow skills?
how can you get the second +1? is it possible to get both even before applying regal to the bow?

is there any "good" way to level up Leo (master)? beside the 1 daily everyday?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info