[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

So i crafted two Maraketh bows for this build....what do you think? Are they good for a mirror service?

IGN: SirNemrac
Last edited by Nemrac99 on Feb 4, 2018, 5:12:02 PM
Sexy.

It's expensive but I'm not sure I'd say mirror-tier. Quite a few (granted, non-Maraketh) up for 50-100ex.

I think if you were to have done that on a Shaper bow with +Max Frenzy or Elder bow with at least one of AoE or +arrow, then yeah.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Feb 3, 2018, 10:07:23 PM
"
ChronoExile wrote:
Alright, settling on 104iq/100ir for now(not including the Bisco's numbers). Rarity might go up if I switch out my helm, but giving this a shot for now. Time to see what happens after 63 T6 Spider Forest Maps. Alch and go...

All have been run...

About the results you would expect from a pretty small sample size. I ran 38 of these with the Breach Zana mod. The remaining 25 were either on purpose just the map device quantity, or I forgot, or misclicked.

So 63 T6 Spire forest Maps with 104/104 (I blessed the bisco's to 20%):
  • The Incantation - 121 cards
  • Her Mask - 41 cards
  • The Encroaching Darkness - 30 cards
  • The Gambler - 30 cards
  • The Betrayal - 29 cards
  • Call to the First Ones - 13 cards
  • The Doctor - 1 card
  • The Realm - 5 cards
  • The Valley of Steel Boxes - 1 card
  • The Gemcutter

Overall pretty fun, and I know I was lucky with the Doctor drop.

Grats on the Doctor drop Chrono.

Another item you may wish to use when trying to max quantity is The Pariah (white socket).
Interesting changes to numerous ascendancies - look forward to analysis of impact on CA once all the ascendancies are in.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Feb 26, 2018, 1:59:14 AM
"
hankinsohl wrote:
Interesting changes to numerous ascendancies - look forward to analysis of impact on CA once all the ascendancies are in.

Yeah this just became a Trickster build.

The main benefit for CA from Ascendant-Occultist just got removed, and nothing else from Ascendant really benefits it enough to warrant being Scion anymore.
I was just coming to see what the Ascendant reveal did to the build... this build is working it's way across the class forums over the years...

I didn't have quite the fun I used to with this build this league, so I don't know the next time I will be playing it, but always nice to keep my ear to the ground...
OP's edited appropriately and ready to go for 3.2.

As usual, in order to properly view the 3.2 tree you will need to paste it into the updated PoB or PoEPlanner, etc.

There will be no PoB link from this point forward for the build, as I have no CA Trickster build prepared and will be stripping all my Standard iterations of CA and selling off the gear.
Last edited by Serleth on Mar 1, 2018, 6:01:43 AM
Good luck in the new league everyone. See ya online tomorrow! :-)
"
hankinsohl wrote:
Good luck in the new league everyone. See ya online tomorrow! :-)

+1!

(also looking forward to having some more down time from league to transfer all my gear to my Trickster (95) and see how the build feels/plays now)
is it even worth trying this as a start for a solo player? like honest opinion? im used to shit like sunder/frost blades that move pretty fast, but i really want to try poison build :S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info