[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
coolchrisTV wrote:
I alt'd about 200, and didn't hit +2 once. Am I doing something wrong?

RNG or the itemlevel is too low.
Last edited by Frankenberry on May 17, 2017, 4:14:59 PM
Is the adds arrow drillneck worth spending for?
Maybe one day GGG will realize we don't like Labyrinth. ha.
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
coolchrisTV wrote:
I alt'd about 200, and didn't hit +2 once. Am I doing something wrong?

RNG or the itemlevel is too low.

Eventually got one working. Thanks.
"
Serleth wrote:
RNG.

Thanks a bunch for this guide dude. I'm using shitty gear while I work on improving it and I'm amazed what it can do, even in the state I'm running it. Thanks again :)
"
coolchrisTV wrote:
IMO, yes.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
coolchrisTV wrote:
IMO, yes.

TY. Will add it to the shopping list :P
"
Serleth wrote:
I'm not familiar anymore. Last I saw for CA was Yoji's CI version, and someone else had a (now out-dated) Hidden Potential variation.

Full-on damage is probably best done from Occultist so I'd start your search in the Witch section of the forums.

Thanks for the reply!

What would go for between :

does life gained on hit works with CA ?
"
Larenak wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:
I'm not familiar anymore. Last I saw for CA was Yoji's CI version, and someone else had a (now out-dated) Hidden Potential variation.

Full-on damage is probably best done from Occultist so I'd start your search in the Witch section of the forums.

Thanks for the reply!

The +3 silverbough will yield the best DPS; but if you have a bunch of currency, I'd fix up (one of) the Maraketh to make it +3 and to roll some damage mods.

The life gain on hit would apply to your arrow's initial hit and any mobs subsquently hit by the arrow following pierce, but you'll get very little life gained this way; the life gain on hit won't apply to the caustic cloud.
Last edited by hankinsohl on May 19, 2017, 4:31:46 AM
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
Larenak wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:

Thanks for the reply!

The +3 silverbough will yield the best DPS; but if you have a bunch of currency, I'd fix up (one of) the Maraketh to make it +3 and to roll some damage mods.

The life gain on hit would apply to your arrow's initial hit and any mobs subsquently hit by the arrow following pierce, but you'll get very little life gained this way; the life gain on hit won't apply to the caustic cloud.

Yeah, I have the currency for the +3 and DoT! I was debating which bow I should do it on!

Thanks for the insight on the life gained on hit!
Hey guys sorry for bumping up the thread again.

I have a specific question in terms of this build's farming ability.

I plan to create this after much deliberation and have about a budget of 3-5ex to work with.

Also the character I'm creating is only specifically for farming shaped strands and nothing else. Just pure shaped strands.

In that scenario, would I require a 6L bow to complete shaped strands in under lets say 50-60 seconds or would a 5L bow be more than enough since 6L bows are really expensive?

And would the 3-5ex as aforementioned be enough to build a character as such? I'm playing on LSC btw.

Once again thank you for taking your time out to read this guys, any help is much appreciated.
Last edited by Justinglee on May 22, 2017, 4:36:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info