[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
artilis wrote:
I have 5 link chest with every gem recommended but empower and my poison cloud damage looks really low compared to the guide stats screenshot (my tooltip says 2549 chaos damage over time) how are you getting the damage to show around 15k?

Gem level. +bow gem bow is critical. Then Drillneck scales a *loooooot* of extra damage (around +5k I think).

My guess is your PA gem right now is around 12-14, and not in a +1 or +2 bow.

"
if were PA, why do u we get projectile damage on the tree and in jewels? does it still apply to the cloud damage?

Yes.

@aelm graaaaaaaatz =D
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
btw, on your non-jewel tree, you take a single 8% projectile damage node next to the scion res trio even though the ranger start has three 10% nodes, or even an extra jewel socket.

btw, what do you think of sacrificing that one node and three scion wheel life nodes to take phase acro earlier? i feel like that would give higher overall def.
Last edited by alkoxide on Jul 14, 2015, 3:26:29 PM
"
alkoxide wrote:
btw, on your non-jewel tree, you take a single 8% projectile damage node next to the scion res trio even though the ranger start has three 10% nodes, or even an extra jewel socket.

That's directly in preparation for speccing out of scion res and using those points to get scion proj, and the scion jewel socket right next to it. That's all.

"
btw, what do you think of sacrificing that one node and three scion wheel life nodes to take phase acro earlier? i feel like that would give higher overall def.

Your call. I prefer more life.
Hi again! still love your guide so much, im at 4.2k dps lvl 68 in act 4. :D Thanks again
i got some question! :)

Why no Quickness?(you take it out later) More Speed = More currency? ;o

How you deal with mana regen i just repected out of the Primal Spirit and im having some trouble (I only run 1 aura witch is purity of ice lvl 6)

So im 75 % maxed in all res (fire,cold and lighting) with Purity of Ice (i need it to be maxed in this one) I only have 30% Increased rarity of items dropped by slain monsters atm i want to get more but every piece that i could change for more, ill lose all my res. I still got a +2 bow with 5L, i liked it with a pierce for now what you think about that? should i get IIR/empower allready?.. i might not have to good colors tho!

Well i still want to thanks you and sorry if my english i'snt that good, my first language isn't english!
"
zerkHP wrote:
Why no Quickness?(you take it out later) More Speed = More currency? ;o

More important nodes to get. You can roll an ample quicksilver of adrenaline to offset not having the extra MS.

"
How you deal with mana regen i just repected out of the Primal Spirit and im having some trouble (I only run 1 aura witch is purity of ice lvl 6)

Clarity level 10, and I took Mana Flows in Duelist (it's on the guide tree)

"
but every piece that i could change for more, ill lose all my res.

This right here is exactly why not Quickness. Those points can be invested into Cloth & Chain, Survivalist, or Scion res instead, allowing you to get more IIR with less GG gear.

"
I still got a +2 bow with 5L, i liked it with a pierce for now what you think about that? should i get IIR/empower allready?.. i might not have to good colors tho!

Don't use pierce if you don't have Drillneck yet. Use Faster Projectiles or IIR.

You can get an empower but don't socket it in until it's level 2. At that point if you've been using FP, use Empower instead.

I leave it up to your discretion whether you want to use IIR or another damage gem in the fifth link. I prefer more damage early on to push for level 90, personally.
awesome thanks for the fast answer man!! i really appreciate it.
Finally happened...i just looking for 5L...so i put fus by fus (19 fus) and...

Btw, this
is good for my passive tree?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Jul 14, 2015, 4:17:25 PM
Why not phase acrobatics? How do you sustain Blood rage with little armor?
Can't see jewel, on my phone. Get back to you on that later.

Phase acro: just keeping the tree below 90. Pick it up earlier if you want.

armour does nothing for blood rage afaik, just endurance charges from what I understand

"
tsanummy wrote:
Why not phase acrobatics? How do you sustain Blood rage with little armor?

Life regen nodes
Last edited by D0ndarion on Jul 14, 2015, 5:27:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info