[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Damn, with these drops, it's like the game is telling me "Go buy your damn Andys already". Wish they weren't so expensive though.
Main GEM : PA - ConC - SlowP - IIR - Empower

Last gem : culling ( op this patch ) / inc area / fast projectile << what gem you choose

---

question : why not Phase Arcobatics ?
"
DrScientist wrote:
Hey, dunno if this has been addressed yet but slower projectiles's more modifier affects all increased damage, so making sure to get projectile damage over, say, chaos damage is not particularly important.

Definitive source on this?

"
why not Phase Arcobatics ?

Feel free to get it. I was trying to limit the tree to 88, is all.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
is clarity lev 20 a good thing?
I took note the new cobalt jewel can change str trough nodes into int and add 100int along the way.
"
skjutengris wrote:
is clarity lev 20 a good thing?
I took note the new cobalt jewel can change str trough nodes into int and add 100int along the way.

You don't need it. Strength is more important for enduring cry / flame golem anyway.

"
Ruricon wrote:

Damn, with these drops, it's like the game is telling me "Go buy your damn Andys already". Wish they weren't so expensive though.

Dat belt. Dat double T1 Quiver Res.

Once you get Goldwyrm and about 150 IIR or so, sh** gets affordable quite quickly. If I wasn't investing all my jewellers/alts/fuses into going for the 6S5L atm, I'd have a second Andvarius for sure by this point, and about halfway to Drillneck.

@InVeritas gratz =D How much did it cost you? Or was it a drop?
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 14, 2015, 2:17:50 PM
@serleth
Was refreshing xyz every 5 mins and this guy put it up with no buyout and I offered about 3.5 exa and he sold it :)
I have 5 link chest with every gem recommended but empower and my poison cloud damage looks really low compared to the guide stats screenshot (my tooltip says 2549 chaos damage over time) how are you getting the damage to show around 15k?
RNGesus watches over me.
Last edited by aelm on Jul 14, 2015, 3:09:02 PM
if were PA, why do u we get projectile damage on the tree and in jewels? does it still apply to the cloud damage?
"
InVeritas wrote:
@serleth
Was refreshing xyz every 5 mins and this guy put it up with no buyout and I offered about 3.5 exa and he sold it :)

Gotta love those 1/2-price deals ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info