[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
PaintMaster wrote:
"
Your survivability problem is your flasks.

At least two of them should be Seething Hallowed Life Flasks. Seething means that life applies instantly and because of that you can spam them to rapidly recover health. These make a huge difference in being able to survive high damage encounters.

Other than flasks your gear looks pretty good.

Thanks for reply)
But why i should use hallowed flask, what make this flask better than another?Thanks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1291803/page/46#p10962581

The post in which I discussed the reasoning behind using Hallowed flasks.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Thanks for reply again)
I can`t do normal atziri, ty for op build
6L CA can`t do normal atziri, so nice
"
PaintMaster wrote:

The build, with appropriate player knowledge, is very capable of completing the Apex of Sacrifice. Serleth competed the 100 kills with a 6L. I've completed the run a few times on a 5L. Dygnity killed her with a 4L in Talisman league before the extra power of Ascendancy was added to the game.

You have to dodge a lot of actions while you let the chaos damage over time work, so learning the mechanics of the fight is a big step in being able to complete the encounter.

Watch more runs of the Apex, learn what to dodge and the patterns during the split phase, keep your Vaal Lightning Trap charges for the split phase, if you need the extra buffer use life rings, if you need better mobility use 30% MS boots, don't run Blood Rage if you need the regeneration, and make sure you have a curse removal flask... I am sure there are other tips/suggestions but those are the ones immediately coming to mind.
I have 4500 life its not bad, MoveSpeed fine for me. I have 20k eva(60%) but seems like i have 0%, bacause i get tons of damage(
"
PaintMaster wrote:
I have 4500 life its not bad, MoveSpeed fine for me. I have 20k eva(60%) but seems like i have 0%, bacause i get tons of damage(

Life total seems fine, it is better than a lot of my characters. Evasion only works on attacks, so it will do nothing to protect you from the stormcall and flameblast. You will still need to manually evade the spells. With that level of evasion at least the spears should be missing most of the time, esp if you have Acrobatics.
Oh thanks, going try more
Finished Atziri deathless with 3.5k life. Now im in my endgame MF CA with 103 iiq 363 iir and 39k cloud full buff and flask :)
"
PaintMaster wrote:

There are only a few builds that make atziri without brain. Mostly juggernout i know.

I do Atziri with no problems with that build but i dont make her with mf.

I killed her with a 5l and now with 6l its only a bit faster.

And mostly when i die i have no brain or i am tired.

And i am not a verry experienced player like serlet or chrono.

You have to learn what to evade and for me its verry helpfoul to keep moving.

i shoot run run run run shoot run run run .....

Thats works perfectly for me. And sometimes i have no brain and run into a corner with
2 flameblasts and no evade. Then good night amigo :-)

But thats my fault. The build works verry good with atziri

With uber lab it dosent work for me because there is so much physical dmg and
i die mostly of the spikes. or if i dont evade itzaro.

But all in all its the best money making build i ever played.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info