[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Yes. As long as all suffix slots are taken with the cata mod on and +2 bow gems rolled, your exalt will +1, guaranteed.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
so Im rolling one of these builds and currently have about 2.5ex to my name. Already got a +2 5l bow but what would be the most important thing to buy with the money I have? Im about level 58 at the moment.

Thanks
"
Serleth wrote:
"
xSJx wrote:
Could someone suggest an 84ish point skill build I could use after I respec?

There ya go.

Might drop the jewel node and add a level for Soul Siphon first.

Awesome, very much appreciated. I'll come ask more questions when I level up some more. Thanks again!
"
d1alup wrote:
so Im rolling one of these builds and currently have about 2.5ex to my name. Already got a +2 5l bow but what would be the most important thing to buy with the money I have? Im about level 58 at the moment.

Thanks

You should be able to get a Drillneck and one mid-rolled Andvarius with that.

That's what I'd do.
ok thanks, will check out prices
Dear Sirs and Madams

welcome to Chrono's thrift giveaway!

while out in the wild, rough nature of Wraeclast those following things have been abducted from savage creatures, cut-throats, ungodly creatures and spooky ghosts! I have kept them hidden until recently, it's time for them to find new homes and uses.

stand tall, speak up, and you'll have a chance at picking ONE item below for FREE as long as you meet the conditions:

condition one: you must've posted in this thread at some point in the past, nobody likes greedos.
condition two: send me a PM, title "thrift giveaway", include any text, joke, story etc. you like.
condition three: do not send more than one initial PM, nobody likes spam.
condition four: set your profile to public.
condition five: finally, it's up to me to deny / chose, after all it's free and should help ppl.

--> iLvl 80

In all honesty, this is part two of my version of "pay it forward". Thanks Serleth, thank you numerous other guys like Hank, aelm and all the rest that helped forge what is the most fun I've had in PoE :)

For the odd case that you're abnormally rich / already have the things I offer chances are this won't be for you.
E: My ingame times are kinda limited.
E2: Giveaway is over and everything has found a new home, thx for your time guys!
IGN: WildTortillaFart
Last edited by Chronodroid on Jan 25, 2016, 3:26:07 AM
A noob question. Do we benefit from "% increased area damage"? If yes, where it comes in priority is it better than/worse than DoT/Projectile damage?

Spoiler

Congrats on hitting 31 Ser!!!
"
13isLucky wrote:
Congrats on hitting 31 Ser!!!

+1

32 is in the bag.
"
Hvakhshathra wrote:
A noob question. Do we benefit from "% increased area damage"? If yes, where it comes in priority is it better than/worse than DoT/Projectile damage?

Spoiler

Yes, area damage benefits.

Second, its priority is identical.

I get this question often enough so I'm actually going to refer to you to a previous answer I provided and put it in the FAQ for easy reference.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1291803/page/237#p12264705

Also, thanks Hank and 13islucky =)

Chrono helped me out with one of the final identify items. Just Zana left =D
Last edited by Serleth on Jan 15, 2016, 1:43:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info