[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
Zanarias wrote:
Thanks for putting together such an excellent MF build, and going out of your way to answer so many questions in the thread. I really appreciate all the work you guys put into it!

Thank you, sir! Glad you're having fun with it =D
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Hey Serleth,

I noticed in the OP you mention to use "one Catalysed Divine Flask", but then in the item links you show a Perpetial Eternal Flask instead.

Just wanted to bring that to your attention.

Thanks for a cool build.
Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte
Thanks, Nick! Nice spot, and much appreciated.

I have updated the flasks.
Thanks for the guide, just got back into path and needed something beginner friendly for talisman. I started levelling this build yesterday, following the old Death's Harp progression since I felt like using a bow. I was going to respec at level 64 or so, whenever I can get a 5l +2 bow. Could someone suggest an 84ish point skill build I could use after I respec? I'd be using self found gear, all I have is death's harp and a shitty 5 link chest so far lol.

Current skill build at level 29: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIBAF4DHgguD6sRLxa_GYoZjh9BJIsknSaVNj1h4mJabIxtbH11lwabjZ2qtUi748M6xKLLvdN-35jmgetj7YP-ug==

Was heading to master of the arena next. Going to get a jewel slot soon, not sure which one is closest. So far so good though.

Thanks!
"
xSJx wrote:
Could someone suggest an 84ish point skill build I could use after I respec?

There ya go.

Might drop the jewel node and add a level for Soul Siphon first.
"
Serleth wrote:
"
Gryphyn wrote:
Wondering if you guys would scour and start over for better suffix mods before master crafting? Or just say fuckit and craft as is? I already have a bad +3 6L bow to use so it not a huge rush.

The ideal master craft is:

* Mastercraft a random suffix (dex is cheapest)
* Regal for +2
* Scour & repeat until successful
* Remove suffix mod @ bench so you're left with a single stat +2 bow gems rare.
* No attack mod + exalt all gems +1
* Remove cata mod @ bench
* Multimod, dot, two resistances.

If you're already running a +3 bow, that's the process you should take so you can force dual res and Leo DoT.

So which crafting path is it for +3 bow? This one or the one from the FAQ in main post. You give different steps...
The one you quoted.

I'll fix the OP.
"
Serleth wrote:
The one you quoted.

I'll fix the OP.

In the one I quoted, if I exalt +1 gems while it only has cannot roll attack mods with +2 gems, couldn't my exalt result in a suffix?
Ah yeah, you're right, that's why I had it the way I did before.

This is why I shouldn't reply to crafting questions when I'm distracted with other things.

:P
But with no attacks mod and full suffixes, +1 gem is the only possible outcome?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info