Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
ergecko123 wrote:
Man, first of all, REALLY LOVE YOU FOR THIS BUILD !!

I'm actually 85 and im able to run any shit map i tryed even with - 20 max res on 78 map xD ( today i runned a map 77 with - 10 max resist +79% mobs lighting dmg + 89 mobs fire dmg + boss 30/25 and other things with no problem ahahah)

I'm just confused for 2 things and after i used like 400 alteration on jewels i want to ask you something... it is possible to roll blue Cobalt jewels with 2% shield block ? cause i tryed rly like 400 times but only show 1% shield block :(

the second thing is:

You wrote at the end of your article the stats for the 95 lvl, and i was thinking... How the hell are you able to reach 10k armour if only the lighting coil give you armor with that setup ??

i arrive to 6100 armour with granite flask there is something i dont know i need to check ?

Again Really tnx for this build, It's Awesome :P ! Hope to read your answer soon :)

Until that stay good and have fun !

Max block for any jewel now is 1%, they changed it from 2%.
"
Zigmynd wrote:
Hello, yotmato.

What do you think about using this build on hc? Any changes, issues, advices?

the build is so extremely tanky it's basically built for hc
nvm...reading helped
Last edited by Afghani84 on Jul 14, 2015, 2:03:44 PM
Fantastic build, how early does it shine? Can you walk through most maps at 66?
Be the hope of humanity
Alright, I have a question I haven't been able to get out of my mind, so much so that I started doing it myself, to see if I'm right or not.

You go EB/MOM/ghost reaver, because you clearly want to take all the advantages of the ES you can get and at the same time, solve the mana cost for incinerate. To do this you "waste" 3 points for ghost reaver and 5 points (cant remember, coming from my head) to get EB. You also use 1 support gem from your full setup, to afford the cost, and you LOSE all the possibility of ever regening your life through leech.

What I was thinking is, why go through all that trouble, when you can just play as a hybrid character, which means you get ALL the defense from your ES instead of only 30%, which means you can scale your ES way past your life pool, NOT waste 8 points grabbing ghost reaver and EB, and just use the mana leech support gem, which will also allow you to get %Fire leech from corruptions and doryani's belt and sustain your life pool that way? This also means you don't HAVE to go cybil's even though it's great.

Side by side:

Mana leech instead of Life leech, represents same ammount of links for sustaining your casting(same ammount leeched and it's plenty, I've tested this part)

Much higher potential ES (you dont want ever over 3k mana pool, but you can go 6k+ ES)

8 (or so) saved skill points

Ability to get leech super late game if desired

The only advantage I see right off the bat for the EB build is that you COULD maybe eventually drop the life leech gem if you ever get to crazy ammounts of damage and sustain it off 0.4% life leech from corruptions. However, the same applies to the mana leech version, and it's in fact much easier: Elreon jewellry. It's really easy to get some mana regen (I get 125% from tree and u can get easy 150% from gear) and mana cost reduction (takes 2 skill points versus 8) and just run with 1 elreon piece, and u can sustain infinite mana.

Am I missing something? I'd really love to know your opinion, I love your build it's crazy tanky, I just think I may have found an improvement?
why do you have blood magic linked to whirling blades?
Last edited by Skillzrock on Jul 14, 2015, 4:50:54 PM
@ Lunatic
Yes you are missing something. Your Manapool. You cant use the 100% reservation and you dont have any amount big enough to make use of MoM. This is basically 30% EHP and the dmg from at least HoI you lose. And then you would still need to get like 1.5k mana or something to be able to leech it. GL getting this with 8 skillpoints ;-)

"
Skillzrock wrote:

U need BM so that ur ES regen can kick in while moving arround. Although if u took a big hit and MoM put you down to 0 ES, you can still be able to escape with whirling blades. Without BM you would hear a "Not enough mana" before u you ;-)
Last edited by Azze28 on Jul 14, 2015, 6:37:24 PM
Looks Great! Where do you get projectile speed from? I, personally like to use Faster Projectiles GEM with Incinerate. U get from tree or sumthing ?
"
mandodiao wrote:
Looks Great! Where do you get projectile speed from? I, personally like to use Faster Projectiles GEM with Incinerate. U get from tree or sumthing ?

Incinerate quality and Tora crafting is all I can think of. But for leveling this build in hardcore, so far I've decided that I like the range Faster Proj gives you over the AOE of LMP. Plus the mana cost is easier to sustain.
Last edited by Trentemoller on Jul 14, 2015, 6:55:20 PM
"
Azze28 wrote:
@ Lunatic
Yes you are missing something. Your Manapool. You cant use the 100% reservation and you dont have any amount big enough to make use of MoM. This is basically 30% EHP and the dmg from at least HoI you lose. And then you would still need to get like 1.5k mana or something to be able to leech it. GL getting this with 8 skillpoints ;-)

"
Skillzrock wrote:

U need BM so that ur ES regen can kick in while moving arround. Although if u took a big hit and MoM put you down to 0 ES, you can still be able to escape with whirling blades. Without BM you would hear a "Not enough mana" before u you ;-)

Oh, didnt know that was a thng, Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info