Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

so its worth running this build in a challenge league with the latest nerf ?
If the aforementioned calculations are correct, then this is no biggie guys. *** If it had a cast speed of 200ms in the beta, then the aforementioned calculations are correct and not the ones I'm posting here. ***

The max cast speeds :

PRE 2.0 = 9,75

2.0 = 9,35

I donno about the dps, though.

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Last edited by EKTELESTES on Jul 10, 2015, 12:30:14 PM
I'm having a beer! :) Play on!

P.S. Piercing pain diminishing, but do some math still, incinerate bros. :D
IGN: Kuratti
IGN: Sisatta
Don't forget you're not paying the mana cost for that echo'd spell whereas you're paying the full boat with simply faster casting...

Can the mana cost be sustained without further attention? It'll be nearly doubled I believe?
"
Rockstopper wrote:
It always had a base cast speed of 200 ms in beta as far as I know. The removal of Spell Echo out of the equation is news. Let's not overreact however, the core of this spec is still intact and it still accomplishes its goal of being a tanky caster with or without Spell Echo.

Agreed
exactly, how are we supposed to support the way higher mana cost?
Rip this build. Sorry man. I was looking forward to using the build
"
chasekwe wrote:
Don't forget you're not paying the mana cost for that echo'd spell whereas you're paying the full boat with simply faster casting...

Can the mana cost be sustained without further attention? It'll be nearly doubled I believe?

120% Multiplier, so we'll see how the leech works. I never got to a 5/6L with this build in beta so never tried FC with it.
Someone should fire up the beta and test without SE!
IGN: Kuratti
IGN: Sisatta
Last edited by Kuratti on Jul 10, 2015, 12:36:44 PM
So if we lose ~2 casts per second, how much leech do we lose?

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Last edited by EKTELESTES on Jul 10, 2015, 12:38:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info