Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

Shouldn't you be comparing it with the old cast speed of 240ms as this build was using the old cast speed of 240ms ?

So, it was 4.16 casts per second, now it is 5 but without spell echo.

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Last edited by EKTELESTES on Jul 10, 2015, 12:14:12 PM
Someone do the math immediately. I am suffering from serious piercing pains in the scrotal area after the Spell Echo nerf!!!

Ease my pains, bretheren, with your math!
IGN: Kuratti
IGN: Sisatta
"
Kuratti wrote:
Someone do the math immediately. I am suffering from serious piercing pains in the scrotal area after the Spell Echo nerf!!!

Ease my pains, bretheren, with your math!

lmao

but seriously
"
EKTELESTES wrote:
Shouldn't you be comparing it with the old cast speed of 240ms as this build was using the old cast speed of 240ms ?

Good question, I'm no math genius, just able to check over someone else's math.

I know for one, that I've put too much time and effort into getting ready for this build and have no plans to back out and find another one... not yet anyway. Looks like we're going to be "beta testing" ourselves in the release.
Couldn't be more serious. Grab your effin Texas Instruments calculators and start poking! I need relief!

Did not sleep last 4-5 days just to level this scion bitch to 69. Bought gear, prepared everything. My god - the currency!

Excuse me while I sob a bit in that corner over there. Yeah, the one Chris shat in. I don't mind.
IGN: Kuratti
IGN: Sisatta
"
Tynie wrote:
"
EKTELESTES wrote:

Good question, I'm no math genius, just able to check over someone else's math.

I know for one, that I've put too much time and effort into getting ready for this build and have no plans to back out and find another one... not yet anyway. Looks like we're going to be "beta testing" ourselves in the release.

If your math in these parentheses is correct, the result is ~9.1 casts / sec in the Pre 2.0 build and 8.9 casts / sec in 2.0

So, I don't think it matters that much :)

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Still strong as fuck - dont whine bout it. Get a jewel with % dmg in and be happy. Scales pretty awesome. Dont be a dickhead, just play it
If it was just a hit to dps i wouldnt mind at all, but can we even sustain without spell echo? we might have to use that gem slot for reduced mana now.
"
Tynie wrote:
I was just trying to figure out the math on this too. I think you have it right, but wondering what it does to our LGoH?

It's probably not even noticeable against single target, with a slightly more significant decrease against large packs.
"
EKTELESTES wrote:

So, it was 4.16 casts per second, now it is 5 but without spell echo

It always had a base cast speed of 200 ms in beta as far as I know. The removal of Spell Echo out of the equation is news. Let's not overreact however, the core of this spec is still intact and it still accomplishes its goal of being a tanky caster with or without Spell Echo.
"
Insxicht wrote:
Still strong as fuck - dont whine bout it. Get a jewel with % dmg in and be happy. Scales pretty awesome. Dont be a dickhead, just play it

You're right, play on!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info