Item Affix Changes

Wow GGG, did you really just sh*t on almost every BiS crafted item and those who invested everything they had to even own a mirrored copy of it?

There's going to be one hell of an outrage and a wave of veterans quitting including myself. I was so hyped about the expansion only to find out that I won't even be trying it out...

Good job I was waiting until my birthday to get one of the new supporter packs, would have regretted it greatly ...

IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
"
GnGEmpire wrote:
Wow GGG, did you really just sh*t on almost every BiS crafted item and those who invested everything they had to even own a mirrored copy of it? [...]

"Oh my god ! I put all my money in that 500hp porsche 911, and now we can buy a 525hp porsche ?!?!? Why do you sh*t on 500hp owners !"
Do you realize it's now confirmed that with your old "now trash" BiS item you still blow everything in the 2.0 game ?
If you don't, yes, just quit, you don't deserve such a great game.
Being a veteran does not prevent to be irrational.
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Jun 16, 2015, 2:02:18 AM
Oh no! My 169% Tyrannical weapon can now have between 1% and 10% more inc phys dmg! My life is over!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jun 16, 2015, 4:12:54 AM
"
GnGEmpire wrote:
Wow GGG, did you really just sh*t on almost every BiS crafted item and those who invested everything they had to even own a mirrored copy of it?

There's going to be one hell of an outrage and a wave of veterans quitting including myself. I was so hyped about the expansion only to find out that I won't even be trying it out...

Good job I was waiting until my birthday to get one of the new supporter packs, would have regretted it greatly ...

comes from a guy calling his t1+t2 crafts #1

"
KorgothBG wrote:
Oh no! My 169% Tyrannical weapon can now have between 1% and 10% more inc phys dmg! My life is over!

100% This
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Mirrored items will always be worth atleast a mirror, crafters will just have a reason to add a bigger fee, which is more than fair.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
"
GnGEmpire wrote:

comes from a guy who invested a lot of his currency % to buy 2 nice items (iirc) and isn't rich as u ! why such "comment"? have some empathy! You pm'ed me ign about my fail CoC dagger with 4T1 1T2 roll, well well... .

Last edited by h4llowerner on Jun 16, 2015, 6:51:41 AM
"
h4llowerner wrote:
"
"
GnGEmpire wrote:

comes from a guy who invested a lot of his currency % to buy 2 nice items (iirc) and isn't rich as u ! why such "comment"? have some empathy! You pm'ed me ign about my fail CoC dagger with 4T1 1T2 roll, well well... .

not true at all :)
but if some1 still calles an item #1 with a t1 t2 mix, why should he cry about new mods, it just makes no sense at all.
and ye coc dagger w/o vagan base is just fail, nothing wrong there aswell.
"
h4llowerner wrote:
@ Doe :

With that kind of statement I'm wondering how you accumulated wealth at all. Did you ever implicated the simple possibility that this dagger was crafted b4 the invention of the "vagan" mod? I mean this is really an easy logic assumption to make. CoC dagger existed way b4 and can faceroll the same PoE content like a Vagan-dagger. I dont see any sense in what you are "doing" here but i guess, well no i don't guess - lets keep it non-personal.

Well on a 2nd read i see that my 1st sentence actually IS kinda personal - sry. I just dont understand how some1 apparently as smart as you is making such a statement which feels like a pain to my brain.

Ye nothing wrong with the Dagger, it's a nice craft no doubt, just at current state of the game it is like it is, bad timing. And the talk about the dagger wasnt intendet to get personal or against you as player, iam ofc looking for nice craftable bases and was expecting a vagan dagger in that time. Sry if you got this in a wrong turn tho.

The other thing is not personal aswell, but it's just funny in fact reading such a post about changes to item rolls/tiers and that "i quit stuff" while proclaiming all the time a item to be #1 which is obviously not the case. Basicly ppl can keep on calling their items "#1", but those arn't #1 now and wont be in 2.0 :)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jun 16, 2015, 8:05:59 AM
@ Doe :

With that kind of statement I'm wondering how you accumulated wealth at all. Did you ever implicated the simple possibility that this dagger was crafted b4 the invention of the "vagan" mod? I mean this is really an easy logic assumption to make. CoC dagger existed way b4 and can faceroll the same PoE content like a Vagan-dagger. I dont see any sense in what you are "doing" here but i guess, well no i don't guess - lets keep it non-personal.

Well on a 2nd read i see that my 1st sentence actually IS kinda personal - sry. I just dont understand how some1 apparently as smart as you is making such a statement which feels like a pain to my brain.
Last edited by h4llowerner on Jun 16, 2015, 7:40:03 AM
people who are crying about the new tiers can get over themselves and going to complain about why would GGG. DO
rawrawr
OK i cant stand. why people who complain to GGG about increasing item affix. when everyone knows the game is still progressing. things need to get better. not everyone can be pleased. its there game and for mirrored services or people that spent a mirror to get a crafted high end item and you complain, because they are doing changes to affix to make them better. my only thing to you all is. why didnt you see this coming. Chris had said this many years ago. they had set out to make a 10 year plan of this game. seems like it will be longer. but cool. they also said 1 act per year. but with all thats going on they didn't predict everything thats happening. you don't need mirrored gear to have a fun chr. not everyone just plays this game to do atziri. yes somethings unbalanced and some people find the changes they just wanna scream. but if they want to bring out harder stuff in the future they need to up the content and hopefully more items with the highest affix now will fall more so less crafting of the tops will be needed even if your mirrored gear you say is now worthless. its still has high affixes. and still is worth having. if you really dont want it because u think it will now be worthless give it to me. then you wont have nothing to cry over. This will probably wake everyone up also and make them realize this games going to evolve in many ways and this mostlikely wont be the last time the affixes go up. i just hope they find a way for them to not have lvl 1 rolls on a ilvl 64 items. there needs to be a way were it will only roll ilvls from 3 tiers below to help balance items that are found for casual players. i hate seing a ilvl 77 item that has all ilvl item affixes on them. they need to balance that. i know some will argue. but as the game progresses and more affixes come out. they need breakpoints just because you need a ilvl of 82 to get a highest point it still furiating if it has all ilvl 1 affixes on it. if you need that ilvl then there should be a breakpoint for the lowest it can roll. not sure how many tiers. lets say 12. so if you roll a 82 ilvl the lowest it should be able to roll is 6. for an example, because not everyone plays this game the same way. not everyone trades or has unlimited time for gameplay. but still it is hard to find gear solo. especially in merci where your still getting items that have ilvl 1 affixes on them in rares. or it has 1 good roll but the rest are so unbalanced its useless. also its like a rare wand falling and the fixes on them are so mixed between phys and casting it makes it useless. itemization is tough but needs more balance instead of just upping them. glad they did and are growing for more possibility of enemy monsters and such. but still need to balance. the fixes. like what they are doing with jewels they need to think of that with items also. but just my 10 cents.
rawrawr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info