Item Affix Changes

Don't know if this has been answered: Will current items keep their present numerical stats and "jump up" 1 tier when the changes hit, or will they loose dps as a consequence of the tier they currently have being nerfed? I am specifically thinking of the changes to Local Increased Physical Damage & Local Accuracy mods, where " 65 to 74 / 83 to 99 (Conqueror's)" goes to " Conqueror's - 55 to 64% increased Physical Damage"
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jul 7, 2015, 6:40:37 AM
"
Dkodr wrote:
Don't know if this has been answered: Will current items keep their present numerical stats and "jump up" 1 tier when the changes hit, or will they loose dps as a consequence of the tier they currently have being nerfed?

Well it obvious, ur item will look the same, the base item stats may change, but the affixes doesnt, if u use a divine orb on them it will roll in the adjusted tier!
hope this answeres ur question. eg legacy unqiue<>normal unique behavior
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
"
Dkodr wrote:
Don't know if this has been answered: Will current items keep their present numerical stats and "jump up" 1 tier when the changes hit, or will they loose dps as a consequence of the tier they currently have being nerfed?

Well it obvious, ur item will look the same, the base item stats may change, but the affixes doesnt, if u use a divine orb on them it will roll in the adjusted tier!

It certainly did, thank you very much.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jul 7, 2015, 8:11:46 AM
"
"
Dkodr wrote:

so what you are saying is i spent 2000 alterations, several hundred scours, and several hundred regals to craft my tyranical/flat phys/crit bow, and in 2 days all of it will have been wasted? great, thanks, i love spending hundreds of hours farming for no reason.
"
gubaguy wrote:
"
"
Dkodr wrote:

so what you are saying is i spent 2000 alterations, several hundred scours, and several hundred regals to craft my tyranical/flat phys/crit bow, and in 2 days all of it will have been wasted? great, thanks, i love spending hundreds of hours farming for no reason.

why wasted? it's still a good bow, there is also a reason why ppl say mirroring is cheaper than crafting. especially when it comes to weapons on a physical base.

and 2k alts is pretty cheap, i crafted weapons from scratch with 4-6k alts in w/o even seeing a tyranical mod.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jul 8, 2015, 3:03:18 AM
"
gubaguy wrote:

GGG's role is not to preserve your wealth. They only promise that they won't wipe your characters/items.

As said, it's still a VERY strong bow. It will carry you through endgame content, and master-crafted, will still be worth a good handful of exalts.

The thing is... By default, because there's no "player skill" involved in crafting, it always averages out to being unprofitable, simply due to the self-balancing nature of the market.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
What's about Modifier rename Rare and lower items for master Vorici or Zana at level 8?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info