Hideout of the Week: The First Zoo of Wraeclast

I want the decapitated head mtx so badly, and the hand pet.
Very well and creative explanation from you, Bex. But i honestly think, that there is absolutely nothing special about this hideout aside from the fact, that there is a lot of money for MTX pets in it. Don't get me wrong, i really like the fact, that people are giving GGG money, and for PoE and GGG and therefore for all players and also for me it's really good, if people spend more money. But that alone doesn't make a hideout any special. And, to be honest, aside from some different, but common, fences and corpses, there is nothing in it, than pets. And that, in my opinion, is not special.

"
DarkenLord wrote:
Whats thats shining bird?

I think you mean the Eternal Rhoa Pet
Last edited by lord_joshi on Jun 9, 2015, 6:12:06 PM
nice hideout that doesn't appear to have taken hundreds of hours to build : D

edit: meant as a *positive* comment
Last edited by sesquipedalias on Jun 9, 2015, 6:39:07 PM
Well, I like it. Personally I don't have the patience to spend hours on end (nor the desire) though some people who do like it have done some awesome jobs! I love the bears and deers section. Adorable.
Censored.
Epic HOTW episode. Thanks Bex for the explanations, that was very nice.
IGN : @Morgoth
I like the zoo hideout, and the commentary was great!
ummm bears i guess :D
nice one :)
You kind of stole the spotlight from the hideout tho :DDD
IGN: Maelifica
Last edited by Daxora on Jun 9, 2015, 7:12:25 PM
"
I completely agree, but they asked, stressing that it really is the sort of hideout that most people probably wouldn't get to see day to day, so I said yes. There are some AMAZING hideouts yet to be featured in the hideout board (and I am sure they will, because Bex loves making these videos), but I'm still proud that my little zoo has been shown to a wider audience than my friends list.

Yeah sure, if they asked you, you wouldn't say NO. ;-)
And i also don't think, that the idea of a Zoo, inspecially with all those pets you have already, is bad in any way. Also the Tora HO seems quite legit for it. But what about pushing that idea further? A real zoo has pathways, maybe some plants, a chillout area, a food storage, lamps/fire, .....
Why not keeping the idea and also the animals and corpses, trees and fences, but rearrange them and add some other parts to the Zoo, to make it a real Zoo and not just locked up animals?
I know you tried already by adding plants and flowers in the bear/deer area and adding a bench, but i think you can improve that much.
Looking forward to see that from you. Keep up the good work on your HO!
Last edited by lord_joshi on Jun 10, 2015, 2:43:28 AM
@CharanJaydemyr
Just let them run free, they don't belong in cages. :)
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
Pretty cool. Man I wish I had those Closed and Open Beta pets.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info