Hideout of the Week: The First Zoo of Wraeclast

The amount of money spent on that hideout.. *cries*
"
OldeSchool wrote:
"
peachii wrote:
This hideout is my favorite. Pets rock... we need a pet rock actually.

But it couldn't follow you around - unless they made a rock that could roll. :-)

Great concept; thanks for sharing this, Charan.

Or they could partner with Rolling Rock.

I like the idea of a pet rock that just sits there and gets left behind, though.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
What I like most about this is it captures (pun intended) the versatility of PoE. While I certainly appreciate the grand engineering spectacles of other hideouts there is an air of whimsy and fun about this one.

Of course it's not the most sophisticated construction but that's not what this is about. It just shows that people can have fun with PoE in so many ways and that it's not necessary to always follow the crowd in doing things a particular way.

The only criticism I could level against this is that it's more of a menagerie than a zoo :)
It's a cool idea but the hideout itself doesnt derserve the hideout of the week.
Money and nothing more.

No work, no time spend to create something beautifull... Bex, i seriously think you have made a shamefull mistake.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Jun 10, 2015, 11:08:03 PM
Matt Damon wants to buy this.
Saved
"
I am sure with next week's HOTW they'll return to the usual beautiful, well-constructed, painstakingly detailed, multi-leveled monstrosity that resembles someone's life work.

Exactly, "I" want ART and ARTISTS ^^ Thoo it's very fun to do.

Btw Charan, i like your zoo but in my opinion it shouldnt be an hideout of the week, should have been a community post and it was good. We will never see this amount of pets in another hideout, and for this reason it deserves some love.

When i said " money and nothing else", it's actually the truth. The only thing needed to create this hideout is... money. It doesnt meant that it's a problem, but the time spend to make this hideout is probably small. So to make your zoo, all you needed was to spend your GGGold. Nobody else will create something with a such high price, it's unique :P

It's not against you charan but against the bex's choice ! A funny joke should stay a funny joke. It's really not an "hideout of the week" :)
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Jun 11, 2015, 12:38:28 AM
Very entertaining and unique hideout, Bex is just lovely
Hooray for Bex, nice linguistic skills.
Also a huge well done for all the support that the HO creator has obviously given. Your support has allowed many others to enjoy this wonderful game.
And thirdly, but definitely most important, AWESOME concept. I particularly enjoyed the different groupings of animals.
nice!
I could listen to you talk all day bex :P and cool hideout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info